Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
INSAS iron sights seem to be accurate for single shot firing, AK-47 iron sights are good for rapid engagement as per my opinion of what could see in both of these.
Its my opinion of what I could make out of both the sights. Rest INSAS isn’t reliable so it should be in the dustbin.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Just an observation.

A previous thread was locked because the quality of discussion went southwards.

In my understanding this is a very important thread for this forum (like many other).

Please keep it engaging with quality posts and more elaborated efforts on the topic.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir I just have doubt and I know that you have no connection with marcos or garuds, but still I want to ask you and even other members whether the marcos and garuds are well equipped than para sf because I have heard that they are well organized and oriented.

Because I have been informed that marcos and garuds have considerable amount of dual tube nvgs, push to talk, better tactical glasses and plate carriers. And why is it so that para sf being a primary one are less equipped than navy or air force one, and will it change when AFSOD is fully formed and there will be commonality between them.

Pls if anyone others know about it then pls comment.

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir I just have doubt and I know that you have no connection with marcos or garuds, but still I want to ask you and even other members whether the marcos and garuds are well equipped than para sf because I have heard that they are well organized and oriented.

Because I have been informed that marcos and garuds have considerable amount of dual tube nvgs, push to talk, better tactical glasses and plate carriers. And why is it so that para sf being a primary one are less equipped than navy or air force one, and will it change when AFSOD is fully formed and there will be commonality between them.

How did you know I have no connections with them??

Ind.Operator

Country flag

Army is less equipped than other services is just because we buy 80% of the arms and ammunition from OFB forcefully( by forcefully i mean because of an agreement) this percentage decreases to 20-30% in Air force and Navy which means they can procure 70% remaining from rest of the world but not in case of Army as the percentage decreases to 20% here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles