Indian Special Forces

Spindrift

Why do we have to limit these ops to borders when we have internal enemies everywhere! Look at my state Kerala; can go, rogue, if not for RSS and a few good cops! why can't we employ SF personnel in these states for intel gathering and if needed take action?

My question is, is this kind of SF deployment possible?
Generally in most cases members of the armed forces are not used for internal disturbances. We have paramilitary forces for that.

Fire and groove

Country flag
I meant can't we do that in Delhi or Bangalore or in Kerala or Bengal; why do we need to wait till a state goes completely rogue like Kashmir did in the '90s? I mean why r are we having riots in Delhi almost every month? why do we have to tolerate scums like tikayat? why didn't we use our SF expertise during the Delhi riots? How many lives cud have been saved?

ya exactly.

Why do we have to limit these ops to borders when we have internal enemies everywhere! Look at my state Kerala; can go, rogue, if not for RSS and a few good cops! why can't we employ SF personnel in these states for intel gathering and if needed take action?

Fuck no. not only is that a complete waste of SOF resources, you're using way too excessive force against non combatants, that too your own. The military isn't a police, we need to stop trying to shoehorn it in like one. The military's purpose is to protect against external threats, SOF units in particular are meant to operate outside the influence of conventional forces. Domestic troubles are the police and paramilitary's problem.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
I meant can't we do that in Delhi or Bangalore or in Kerala or Bengal; why do we need to wait till a state goes completely rogue like Kashmir did in the '90s? I mean why r are we having riots in Delhi almost every month? why do we have to tolerate scums like tikayat? why didn't we use our SF expertise during the Delhi riots? How many lives cud have been saved?

ya exactly.

Will you please keep your crappy politics away from this thread. I too comes from thr very same state and i know very clearly what your so called blue eyed patriot RSS boys are trying to create. Everyone have some sort of political lineage, but this aint the thread for expressing it.

Aspirant847

Country flag
I don't know where else to ask and this might come off as a silly question.

Can't we use our SF personnel (ideally) to counter the psy ops and riots organized on daily basis? If we have the Intel, shouldn't we use our SF to remove these individuals causing the threats to the nation? Or is this too violent for a democracy?

Apparently china uses its SF to create division among groups fighting for HK democracy or those who speak out against ccp. Pakis also do the same in Kashmir and now in KL, Bengal etc.

If we do not want to deploy our SF abroad, at least we can use them to protect our own lands, right?
Wasn't there something similar we did in kashmir?

Aspirant847

Country flag

ya exactly.

Imagine a bad leader doing this to kill his opposition.

Aspirant847

Country flag
Will you please keep your crappy politics away from this thread. I too comes from thr very same state and i know very clearly what your so called blue eyed patriot RSS boys are trying to create. Everyone have some sort of political lineage, but this aint the thread for expressing it.
Dude why the hostility? You're projecting man

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
New Stuff watch the video

porky_kicker

Country flag
No ,

Such problems cannot be solved by kinetic means.

The state has gone beyond recovery. Unless demographic change is reversed and commies booted out , nothing left to do.

What you asked is the job of other agencies , they are far better option than SF to do the same.

And my request use caution regarding what you post in public , some here or those visiting could be the very ones who are the problem . And you should know what lengths these ........ can go to. Better be safe than sorry.

Last edited:

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles