Indian Special Forces

Aspirant847

Country flag
No need to worry
As of 2019 NCOs jcos and other non commissioned soldiers can become commissioned as officers in the Indian army. One of my brother's friend is now a captain due to this, he joined thru the yearly selection for soldiers.
Isn't that the ACC thing?

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I'd like to see two such experts who train our forces go against each other.
In pure hand to hand combat a properly trained MMA guy would fuck them up, but that is not the point.
This kind of training is for a different scenario which makes more sense for a sf unit, for example if someone tries to snatch your weapon or if someone surprises you in close range and you cant effectively engage him with your firearm.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
In pure hand to hand combat a properly trained MMA guy would fuck them up, but that is not the point.
This kind of training is for a different scenario which makes more sense for a sf unit, for example if someone tries to snatch your weapon or if someone surprises you in close range and you cant effectively engage him with your firearm.
That is why I want two such people who train our forces to face each other, cause against a conventional enemy we must not forget that the adversary will also be trained for hand to hand combat.

Aspirant847

Country flag
I don't know, wouldn't there be a difference? One is trained to simply kill as fast as possible the others are trained keeping in mind the MMA scenario? And our trainers are also trained in Israel and some other countries too

ManhattanProject

Country flag
It wont, if you are talking pure hand to hand combat MMA will win.
Again, it does not matter in special forces scenario.

Aspirant847

Country flag
It wont, if you are talking pure hand to hand combat MMA will win.
Again, it does not matter in special forces scenario.
I watched some video where jocko willink was talking about bjj and some other fighting styles, you won't need it to kill people but you'll need it to restrain them without killing them

ManhattanProject

Country flag
how can i un-see this... wtf really why any state police allow this, cant they see you tube videos of even crpf training? i think they done this just to do a media publicity for women empowerment
Its mostly to keep the gender equality people away, if they really want women in special forces they would integrate them with the men and not made a "only women sf team" like the NSG did.

Killbot

Country flag
I don't know, wouldn't there be a difference? One is trained to simply kill as fast as possible the others are trained keeping in mind the MMA scenario? And our trainers are also trained in Israel and some other countries too
Not kill as fast as possible. One is trained to break contact and go for his weapon or restrain and the other is trained to make contact and knock the opponent out. And they only train for about 100 hours throughout their life, max. MMA fighters train for 100 hours in two or three weeks. In hand to hand combat, a pro MMA fighter can crush the soldier. But that is because the soldiers job isn't knocking people out or submitting them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles