Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Who sells mag pouches, uniforms, tactical vests etc for civilians? Firearms is still understandable coz its Paxtan but they don’t have Armasen like we do...
you can easily buy tactical vests online, even mag pouches.
He doesnt have any magazines in those pouches and no firearm either.
Uniforms can also be bought very very easily.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Don't know if this is the right thread to post this
But anyway
My take on the "jeet Ki Zid" series
The amount of work they have put in to get things accurate is very evident in the first episode
They have hired actual SF officers as consultants
Not going into the drama part, the tactical part is for the most parts very accurate
The gear is on point
The Non-verbal communication between operatives just blew my mind, haven't seen any Bollywood production paying attention to that
There is a scene where the officer is planning and advicing his men of a particular mission
Also in the same mission he has to take an independent tactical decision
Overall I would say although there is some things which could've been made better,( for instance the radio set used is AFAIK a post 90s one)
And some basic stuff
But tying up everything this is easily on the technical side of Bollywood and goes very easy on Jingo vibes

Screenshot_20210227-194539.png

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Don't know if this is the right thread to post this
But anyway
My take on the "jeet Ki Zid" series
The amount of work they have put in to get things accurate is very evident in the first episode
They have hired actual SF officers as consultants
Not going into the drama part, the tactical part is for the most parts very accurate
The gear is on point
The Non-verbal communication between operatives just blew my mind, haven't seen any Bollywood production paying attention to that
There is a scene where the officer is planning and advicing his men of a particular mission
Also in the same mission he has to take an independent tactical decision
Overall I would say although there is some things which could've been made better,( for instance the radio set used is AFAIK a post 90s one)
And some basic stuff
But tying up everything this is easily on the technical side of Bollywood and goes very easy on Jingo vibes

View attachment 80009
Also the training/probation has been given much attention, it is refreshing to see the attention to detail
Although not perfect,. Better than nothing 😜

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
An interesting story I heard from Maj nirmith thakur (ex 7 para) , he mentioned that they stayed in dark rooms for hours before night time operations since they didn't had NVGs back in the day
When was he in the forces? Cause these days there are plenty of single tube nvd (seen) mainly during CI/CT ops in the valley. Dual tubes are most likely used for ops along LOC or cross border ops/recee. Quad tubes may or may not be present, if present would be in limited numbers at battalion level and used for ops which are not disclosed. 🙄

Mayank11

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Video showing SSG-N shooting drills. Dont recall similar drills in Indian Army

Bhai inki media mujhe chutiya lagti hai bhencho America itna show Sha ni karta jis din usko thokna hota hai to wo thok deta hai

Scramjet

Country flag
When was he in the forces? Cause these days there are plenty of single tube nvd (seen) mainly during CI/CT ops in the valley. Dual tubes are most likely used for ops along LOC or cross border ops/recee. Quad tubes may or may not be present, if present would be in limited numbers at battalion level and used for ops which are not disclosed. 🙄
Early 2000s

Aspirant847

Country flag
An interesting story I heard from Maj nirmith thakur (ex 7 para) , he mentioned that they stayed in dark rooms for hours before night time operations since they didn't had NVGs back in the day
no he said they stayed in dark for days

Tactical Doge

Country flag
didn't one of our regular infantry unit fuck em' up?
Our Ghatak Units Screw their Arses routinely at LoC
Most BAT attempts are either supported by/entirely SSG elements covert or otherwise
SF also have faced them head on

But if Ghataks can screw them that bad, it talks miles about their training and warfighting capabilities
(I know Ghataks maybe running the defensive wall, but still, they're a designated Special operations Force for god's sake)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles