Indian Special Forces

FalconZero

Country flag
Ask any neutral as to which would be the highest ranking force, they'd say CRPF QRT.
No offence but to me that pic of CRPF looks like anyone tom dick and harry with sophisticated gear which it seems he is wearing for the first time while other pics look more natural, especially para sf, not that i am saying that modernisation has no role in para.

I haven't seen any pic of CRPF from any exercise or training with quad tube....till now.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag

H&K MP5-A5 with Stock Handguard
H&K MP5-A5 with B&T Tri Rail Handguard
H&K MP5-A3 with Slimline Handguard

H&K MP5-A3 with S-E-F/O-1-D (Safe-Single-Auto) Trigger Group (NSG)

H&K MP5-A5 with 0-1-3-D (Safe-Single-Three Round Burst-Auto) Trigger Group (NSG)

H&K MP5-A5 with 0-1-2-D (Safe-Single-Two Round Burst-Auto) Trigger Group (Manipur Police)

Aspirant847

Country flag
No offence but to me that pic of CRPF looks like anyone tom dick and harry with sophisticated gear which it seems he is wearing for the first time while other pics look more natural, especially para sf, not that i am saying that modernisation has no role in para.

I haven't seen any pic of CRPF from any exercise or training with quad tube....till now.
The problem with the CAPFs is their leaders are people who have no idea about the forces, the actual officers who start from the bottom retire at IG rank mostly

Killbot

Country flag
Why do some guys wear Plate carriers under tactical vests ?
Take this operative for an example View attachment 79845View attachment 79845
Because those 'tactical vests' are just load bearing vests in reality. Can't mount plates. All operators wear plate carrier inside the LBV. Armasen also have made a LBV, which is limited service with SF.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles