Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I had a tought. What would happen if the NSG had proper night fighting capabilities and the whole 26/11 operations happened in the dead of night?
would that be more effective?

MuzzleVelocity

I had a tought. What would happen if the NSG had proper night fighting capabilities and the whole 26/11 operations happened in the dead of night?
Yes and no. Hotels are relatively complex architecturally. If your team does not have the required documents like floor plans and directions, it will be a massive pain to conduct the op at night, especially as in the night the terrorists would probably be more unpredictable with their firing.

Phantom sierra

Country flag
Of course it would have been effective since after the IED exploded the electricity in taj hotel went off. NODs alone wouldn't determine the effectiveness and efficiency of the op though, the commandos didn't have access to the hotel maps and layouts meaning practically they would still be blind. While the terrorists already had a tactical edge over them, they were familiarized with the hotel layouts in Pakistan itself. Moreover they had a 5 hour head start meaning the odds would still be stacked against our men.

BTW guys a very happy republic Day to you all!!

tusharfoxtrot

Country flag
Are u all from Delhi because since 2 days there's no msg on forum........saying because there is no internet in Delhi as of now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles