Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
take the tavors/M4s our of their hands and there’s no chance any of us would be able to pick them out as the most elite operators in the Indian army

Even the RR here all have ACHs whilst the SF guys (bar one) all have patkas

RR even seems to have better boots than the PARAs? How does this happen??

Beyond pathetic
Patkas are by an order of magnitude better than ACH though.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

Killbot

Country flag
if NSG is replacing old mp5s with sig mpx, i am excited to see what they replace their sig550 rifles and Aks with.
They aren't replacing anything. At least not yet. MPXs are merely augmenting MP-5s. I don't think that the Sig-550 series rifles aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

I'd like them to be replaced by the Sig-MCX if they are replaced, however. I'd have Sig's whole lineup of SMGs, carbines and rifles, minus the M400, in service with NSG. (They are trialing a .308 version of the Sig-716 DMR as well, some photos have been posted by @Unknowncommando 2).

ManhattanProject

Country flag
They aren't replacing anything. At least not yet. MPXs are merely augmenting MP-5s. I don't think that the Sig-550 series rifles aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

I'd like them to be replaced by the Sig-MCX if they are replaced, however. I'd have Sig's whole lineup of SMGs, carbines and rifles, minus the M400, in service with NSG. (They are trialing a .308 version of the Sig-716 DMR as well, some photos have been posted by @Unknowncommando 2).
the sig DMR might be there to replace the PSG1 rifles in service.

Killbot

Country flag
the sig DMR might be there to replace the PSG1 rifles in service.
True. The PSG-1, while insanely accurate, is really heavy at around 7.5kg empty. The tripod, hendzoldt 6x scope and mount will add another 1.5-2kg. The gun can't be used very well without the bipod/tripod either. Plus ammo. Wouldn't want to carry that thing around. The Sig DMR would be more modular, MUCH lighter (weighs in at 4kg empty), allows more options for day optics, bipod, foregrip, night optic, LAM, etc etc. It'd probably weigh around 7.5kg with all the mentioned accessories and 20 rounds of ammo. The only thing you sacrifice is the 0.5 MOA accuracy of the PSG-1, which isn't really needed honestly. Not to say that the Sig is a slouch; it probably can shoot 1 MOA groups.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles