Indian Special Forces

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just one among the long line of jingoistic idiots.
Hey what's wrong with being jignostic/hyper-nationalist? I am jignostic myself(yup don't burn me pls) and I am proud of it but I don't support what elitepredators or armybratspeaks on twitter of their pessimistic view on Garuds. If being shot or getting injured somehow makes an OP unsuccessful(but successfully eliminating each threat) then Randori Behak(may the legends of that op rest in peace) was also an unsuccessful op according to his logic. I treat every every branch of Indian SF as lethal and precise and I completely trust in their capabilities. Besides the Garud commando literally took 2 bullets and yet kept firing like it was nothing and after sometime every pig were 72'ed. If that doesn't highly speak of their ability to deal with pigs, I don't know what will for him.

Last edited:

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Risking your men on clearing the houses or a big boom that sends the 17 years to their hoors and also sends a message to the the terrorist sympathisers . Which is the logical option? And battle hardened or not all will get their hoors.forces send the most battle hardened mujahids to hoors in the 90s .ones from afghan and Syria are snowflakes in comparison
Depends on the situation , J&K is an urban centre , you wouldn't want to bring heavy strikes into such an area. What ever is to be done , is to be done by infantry and ground support units only , even if it means blowing up a buildings and structures. And then the second case is the balakot airstrike 2019 , where they casually called in mirages . If they were to carry out ground raids they should conduct it during nighttime , when the enemy is the most vulnerable .

Spadex

Country flag
Never understood the concept of blowing houses especially when you are fighting against 17-20 year olds with no experience. We all saw what happened when they fought with experienced terrorists in Poonch. 9 DEAD.

What will happen if battle hardened terrorists from Afghanistan or Syria come. It will be a mess. PARA SF won't be there for CI ops all the time. Even if they are available their skillset will be wasted.
Well that 17 yr old is radicalised to die, which make him much more dangerous than any other special forces of this world, and you are saying that blowing up houses is immature ish so mr commander suggest something which you will use in such conditions. If you can't then shutup

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Well that 17 yr old is radicalised to die, which make him much more dangerous than any other special forces of this world, and you are saying that blowing up houses is immature ish so mr commander suggest something which you will use in such conditions. If you can't then shutup
Armed drones could be useful in some situations and even remote controlled grenade drones.

images (39).jpeg

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bro unrelated question but are u THE Spadex on twitter whose account got mass reported again?

senapati3

Country flag
This guy is from the army right? Wouldn’t surprise me, IA guys often look down on anyone else coming onto ‘their turf’

but the lack of self awareness here is mind blowing. Para SF is far from immune from suffering casualties during Ops like this

Same people will then attack Garuds for being a base security force only
I don't think he is from army , maybe someone from his family , I attended one of their Twitter spaces where they were talking gibberish things about black ops we conduct , one guy went far saying there is a permanent detachment of us special forces in Kashmir which participates in CT ops along with our special forces , and people were agreeing to that, this is the problem with OPSINT accounts on twitter nobody can counter them on facts ( serving or retired personals ) because honestly they don't have time to argue on twitter threads.

You guys should attend their spaces sometimes it is a funny experience.

senapati3

Country flag
This guy is from the army right? Wouldn’t surprise me, IA guys often look down on anyone else coming onto ‘their turf’

but the lack of self awareness here is mind blowing. Para SF is far from immune from suffering casualties during Ops like this

Same people will then attack Garuds for being a base security force only
Be it para sf Garuds or any other unit , they are in the end humans and bound to make mistakes at some point or another , no unit is 100% perfect , sadly most of defence xfarts take references from movies and folklores and think special forces are invincible or something.

Talking how para sf can fuck , a recent example of North East is available , in which the best unit fucked up and fucked up again trying to cover up thier fuck up.

Morale : even the best units have had failed ops where they even became a liability , the point is to learn from those mistakes and never repeat them ever.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't think he is from army , maybe someone from his family , I attended one of their Twitter spaces where they were talking gibberish things about black ops we conduct , one guy went far saying there is a permanent detachment of us special forces in Kashmir which participates in CT ops along with our special forces , and people were agreeing to that, this is the problem with OPSINT accounts on twitter nobody can counter them on facts ( serving or retired personals ) because honestly they don't have time to argue on twitter threads.

You guys should attend their spaces sometimes it is a funny experience.
yeah think he said someday his bro was in army. And as far this space talk u mentioned well I don't doubt we conduct black ops or have the capability to conduct it but a permanent detachment of US SF in the valley well that's something straight out of a movie. Would love to know if these kind of people really get some secret intel from army intelligence or what lol

senapati3

Country flag
yeah think he said someday his bro was in army. And as far this space talk u mentioned well I don't doubt we conduct black ops or have the capability to conduct it but a permanent detachment of US SF in the valley well that's something straight out of a movie. Would love to know if these kind of people really get some secret intel from army intelligence or what lol
Bro I know we have and we do conduct black ops , but you think people involved in them would openly discuss it on twitter forums ,

And as far as black ops they were talking about 🤣 they were saying we double crossed seals and KGB in an operation , I was totally confused but they were talking very confidently about it , but the person narrating the op sounded much more like an undergraduate youth in his teens, who share SSB crack motivational videos on their stories. 🐼

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bro I know we have and we do conduct black ops , but you think people involved in them would openly discuss it on twitter forums ,

And as far as black ops they were talking about 🤣 they were saying we double crossed seals and KGB in an operation , I was totally confused but they were talking very confidently about it , but the person narrating the op sounded much more like an undergraduate youth in his teens, who share SSB crack motivational videos on their stories. 🐼
Lmao that's funny as shit bro :pound: SEALS and KGB (which is now FSB). Unless he has some really sensitive intel or sources in the army(which is nigh impossible to get) I will say horseshit in this part. And I have heard elite is a job working guy in tcs so I really dunno how much to trust him now lol

senapati3

Country flag
Lmao that's funny as shit bro :pound: SEALS and KGB (which is now FSB). Unless he has some really sensitive intel or sources in the army(which is nigh impossible to get) I will say horseshit in this part. And I have heard elite is a job working guy in tcs so I really dunno how much to trust him now lol
In the end we all are defence enthusiast and very much entitled to share our opinions , agree or disagree on certain issues.
But some people become agent vinod and grandmaster shifu when it comes to defence , mostly defence aspirants or unwary civilians fall prey to these folks and thier stories , i follow them for basically pictures of armed forces they share on a daily basis and some basic defence current affairs.

In terms of rating these defence influencers i rate
Defence matrix and IDU highest

And these alpha defence and other OSINT Accounts lowest.

senapati3

Country flag
In the end we all are defence enthusiast and very much entitled to share our opinions , agree or disagree on certain issues.
But some people become agent vinod and grandmaster shifu when it comes to defence , mostly defence aspirants or unwary civilians fall prey to these folks and thier stories , i follow them for basically pictures of armed forces they share on a daily basis and some basic defence current affairs.

In terms of rating these defence influencers i rate
Defence matrix and IDU highest

And these alpha defence and other OSINT Accounts lowest.
Adding to this i lived 3 years inside ARC charbatia , because my dad was posted there as a SATCO and SO , begged my dad share some info regarding what used to happen exactly inside the walled base separated from family enclaves , till now he replies with none of your business.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles