Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Kurdish special forces now, wow looks like getting alot of training with the US special forces. This tells me US guys dont really see themselves operating alongside us, because if they want you to watch their back they put alot of effort into training and getting you the gear.
Look at Iraq and Afghanistan now the kurds.

RDT_20211207_1913402965880790192509589.png

FalconSlayers

जयेम सं युधि स्पृध:
Country flag
Kurdish special forces now, wow looks like getting alot of training with the US special forces. This tells me US guys dont really see themselves operating alongside us, because if they want you to watch their back they put alot of effort into training and getting you the gear.

View attachment 123674

SGOperative

Country flag

View attachment 123674
They do that because they accept it, our political leadership aint gonna accept any gift or aid. Comming to training i dont think we should train the way US SF does they are mostly focused on HVT Raids after their GWOT and alot of emphasis goes on CQB which 1 Para might find useful others wont.

FalconSlayers

जयेम सं युधि स्पृध:
Country flag
They do that because they accept it, our political leadership aint gonna accept any gift or aid. Comming to training i dont think we should train the way US SF does they are mostly focused on HVT Raids after their GWOT and alot of emphasis goes on CQB which 1 Para might find useful others wont.
I don’t have hopes from our special forces anyways. Don’t even know why does jt have 600+ pages of absolutely nothing, in no other forums does special forces threads stay on top except DFI, too much blackpilling.

SGOperative

Country flag
I don’t have hopes from our special forces anyways. Don’t even know why does jt have 600+ pages of absolutely nothing, in no other forums does special forces threads stay on top except DFI, too much blackpilling.
SF does not seem to be a priority right now, the Infantry and Ghatak are the priority for the leadership to modernize first. My observation

SGOperative

Country flag
The tip of the spear needs to be sharpest.
True but if we think from their perspective infantry dint get any update for a long time, SF somehow managed to not be decades behind still behind but not as much as Infantry. And this could be a blessing in disguise too Para SF coming out of Super Infantry roles and well equipped Ghatak doing them for which they were created.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Do you think its the same operation? if so, the black highcut ones might be Marcos.
This is a tri-service exercise, the guys with black high cuts have mepro mor sights (yes it’s not used by PARA SF on their tavors ), I feel like they are MARCOs. In the long version of Shiv’s video one of the guys is wearing woodland MARPAT

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles