Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Hmm, first time I've ever seen SPG using a Maybach (Modi arriving for the meeting with Putin), I think this may actually belong to the President of India's office not the SPG. Definitely haven't heard of any plans for SPG to procure Maybachs although they'd be a decent upgrade on the Range Rovers they currently use for the role.

Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 13.11.14.png

SGOperative

Country flag
Hmm, first time I've ever seen SPG using a Maybach (Modi arriving for the meeting with Putin), I think this may actually belong to the President of India's office not the SPG. Definitely haven't heard of any plans for SPG to procure Maybachs although they'd be a decent upgrade on the Range Rovers they currently use for the role.

View attachment 123468
Can i have the video link pls

SGOperative

Country flag

View attachment 123468
President uses Maybach?

Fire and groove

Country flag
Sometimes professionalism needs to be kept aside when dealing with folks who are hostile to you. No matter how much you feed them / appease them their nature remains the same.
No, it doesn't. Amongst a bunch of reasons this conflict keeps getting furthered is the war crimes littered throughout the insurgency, especially ones that don't get due justice. Chalking it up to vague and meaningless terms like "nature", that too without anything substantial to show for it is just lazy, and dangerous. "Breaking bread" with the populace doesn't just plop out results within a few years. For all intents and purposes, you've already lost an entire generation of people in terms of optics, only way to work it out is to do better with the next one. Short-sighted pursuits on the other hand achieve nothing, they only serve to satisfy an insecurity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles