Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
ST6's culture, or for that matter SEALs themselves, are pretty much frowned upon due to their ingrained arrogance and tendency to overstep boundaries other than the toxicity and nepotism thats creeped in substantially.
SEALS themselves have an arrogant nature , due to them having a somewhat pride and superiority complex of OBL Raid . Also I was hearing rumors about "Blood Chilling War Crimes by Aussy SAS" could any one check this out . The current warfare nature is more psychological, and whatever action is taken is in order to make the enemy doubt themselves and overthinking will lead to failures . The fear can be stimulant , not to level headed leaders but the regulars or insurgents

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
You're becoming way too pesimistic like @abingdonboy . I don't think we're so much of an knucklehead to atleast not adapt
Don’t be that dismissive either MARCOS love their UCP camo and the new emergency High Altitude Cold weather clothing from the US was also UCP so even the army has tasted it, knowing our guys they might actually like the camouflage 😂

SGOperative

Country flag
Don’t be that dismissive either MARCOS love their UCP camo and the new emergency High Altitude Cold weather clothing from the US was also UCP so even the army has tasted it, knowing our guys they might actually like the camouflage 😂
That camo was bought from US in a hurry and we bought whatever was available, i think we will be not use that anywhere. It might work for Marcos.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
SEALS themselves have an arrogant nature , due to them having a somewhat pride and superiority complex of OBL Raid . Also I was hearing rumors about "Blood Chilling War Crimes by Aussy SAS" could any one check this out . The current warfare nature is more psychological, and whatever action is taken is in order to make the enemy doubt themselves and overthinking will lead to failures . The fear can be stimulant , not to level headed leaders but the regulars or insurgents
Al Jizzeera did a full length documentary on it
T'was pretty cool

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
That's actually not funny , considering this Indian Ministry of Defence , I'll not be surprised, if I see , world war 2 era flak jackets 😆 in 2 years standard issue from now . Jokes aside , I hope it'll be on the lines of the c4(MTP) or atleast Multicam and pray to your respective religious gods for hoping to see QZCTs as standard issue

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
That camo was bought from US in a hurry and we bought whatever was available, i think we will be not use that anywhere. It might work for Marcos.
The VBSS require the UCP(Useless Camouflage pattern ) than the SF . Although , it does help them in Boarding Ops , anti piracy , grey rocky river-sides or lake shores , and maybe even snowy areas . Also Urban Ops cause the CRPF QAT use them . It's not that big of a waste

Scramjet

Country flag
The VBSS require the UCP(Useless Camouflage pattern ) than the SF . Although , it does help them in Boarding Ops , anti piracy , grey rocky river-sides or lake shores , and maybe even snowy areas . Also Urban Ops cause the CRPF QAT use them . It's not that big of a waste
Americans hated UCP cause they were using it in the wrong enviornment, imo UCP is perfect for the type of ops you just mentioned.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles