Indian Special Forces

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Early days, let's see if the alarm is being raised in Army HQ

Sadly India seems to only learn lessons paid for in blood, it's rare that intel inputs or these kind of low level seizures make their way into the decision making loop. Let's hope that the significance isn't lost on the NSA or NC.
i've heard that "required intel" hardly ever reaches the top on time. they work more on "evidence" basis, slow process it is, sadly....

Gessler

Country flag
Before judging anything, please look into his credentials, He used to be in the Tango Sierra Delta
Has been happening for a long time now - years, in fact. But mostly used by Pakjabis or Kashmiris, poorly trained, no experience.

What could be concerning is the use of such equipment by experienced fighters from Talib/Haqqani network. Even a small sniper team (or lone wolf) can cause literal havoc against HVTs, especially if taking advantage of current weaknesses (night blindness of CI/CT).

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
I know most of you guys have seen this photo over and over again, is there anyone who can ID this plate carrier and battle belt setup ?

View attachment 113108
They only specify about their product and not the other stuff being used, take that radio setup as an example
Could anyone please speak about how these SDR radios work and how do the latest ones from L3Harris or Elbit compare to the ones made by BEL and if there any pictures or articles other than the one from Armasen of their use in India?
Thanks in Advance.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Armasen having own SDR radios ?? I don't think so seeing their company speciality ain't SDR it's mostly clothing /fabric for armed forces mostly they take from someone else have own SDR you need good amount of capital for making military grade SDR.
Obviously mate🤦🏼‍♂️, I’m talking about the one in the picture posted by Armasen
1633343542021.png

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Holy shit guys this article...
chapter 4 was especially interesting, i had no idea what actually happened with Bin Laden and all this "canoeing" business.
Blew my mind. (pun intended)😂

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
chapter 4 was especially interesting, i had no idea what actually happened with Bin Laden and all this "canoeing" business.
This had been posted before.that's some sick shit they did there but cant blame them.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Does this logic make sense?

//Howard’s critics argue that the hatchets were emblems of the rogue, at times criminal, conduct on the battlefield the commander was encouraging. “Every one of us is issued and carries a suppressed weapon,” said one former senior SEAL, referring to the Heckler & Koch assault rifles, equipped with silencers, issued to the operators. “There just isn’t a need to carry a two-pound hatchet on the battlefield.”//

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
This had been posted before.that's some sick shit they did there but cant blame them.
It's all shades of grey out there,
Umrikis have done some savage shit, gotta hand it to them,
Some might call it Outright barbaric and in the same shade as their enemy
But
In the end it's just the discretion of their political masters

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
It's all shades of grey out there,
Umrikis have done some savage shit, gotta hand it to them,
Some might call it Outright barbaric and in the same shade as their enemy
But
In the end it's just the discretion of their political masters
It’s not just then. Even the IA does stuff you’ll never hear about. With respect to the western border and Maoist uprisings. Humanity in general has a dark side when.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Anything they lack, in terms of CFF gear w.r.t other forces having the same mandate ?
(Now don't say RIFLE :troll: )

View attachment 113187
What is that wire sort of thing on the centre and right operators.

These are impact helmets ig would have been good if they would have been wearing ballistic helmets

Miknight7

Country flag
So that Crye JPC-looking plate carrier spotted on Paras recently is an indigenous make from Olive Planet (which used to be just a store, but now seems to be getting into making their own kit). I bought several items from them in the past, they didn't use to make anything back then.

Can you post some pics of paras wearing this?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Can you post some pics of paras wearing this?
If you scrolled down a few more posts you would have found them. See the posts after the one whose link I’ve attached, you’ll find more.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles