Indian Special Forces

Hariharan_kalarikkal

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I don't think its for that small amount of m4s.even state police units have m4s now.I think its for the scar l and h.army really want 7.62x51 and 5.56 in a common platform I think
State police units these days look much better than para:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Found the article

View attachment 111746

I beleive that the M4s are a package deal with the nasams, under "associated equipment

FalconSlayers

जयेम सं युधि स्पृध:
Country flag
State police units these days look much better than para:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I beleive that the M4s are a package deal with the nasams, under "associated equipment
Don’t know but this is the old shit being recycled I guess as a tweet from a trusted guy says SF weapons are being discussed along with NASAMS-II hence I thought must be those 32 M4A1s.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Waanar

Country flag
I read about Captain Pawan Kumar’s last operation. This could have been prevented with a tactical shield. Why was NSG not used for EDI Pampers? Extremely pissed. We lost a fine young officer and still don’t learn any lessons. These guys are just being used as cannon fodder by Army.
AFAIK, NSG wasn't deployed (or deployed in significant numbers) in Kashmir during the EDI Pampore op.
Mobilization speed also matters. In fact, rumors say the Para SF team's request for a heli was denied because of the rushed nature of the operation (since the terrorists were taking hostages) and finally, Paras know how to work in conjunction with RR and efficiently so. I don't think an NSG team deployed to train JKP (which was what NSG's role first was, when they deployed to the valley) would be able to mesh so well with the system in place.

IndiaRising

Country flag
AFAIK, NSG wasn't deployed (or deployed in significant numbers) in Kashmir during the EDI Pampore op.
Mobilization speed also matters. In fact, rumors say the Para SF team's request for a heli was denied because of the rushed nature of the operation (since the terrorists were taking hostages) and finally, Paras know how to work in conjunction with RR and efficiently so. I don't think an NSG team deployed to train JKP (which was what NSG's role first was, when they deployed to the valley) would be able to mesh so well with the system in place.
Paras are not equipped for urban warfare. No tactical shield, no explosives for breaching…. I mean let’s not reduce them to the level where they became jack of all master of none.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles