Indian Special Forces

Hariharan_kalarikkal

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
"The one to serve , are the one to know the best" . Also , who BlacklAdder in twitter , says he is an ex operator ??
Singapore Coast Guard and at some point he joined Singapore Police , he isn’t an Indian citizen but is of Indian origin . He’s one of the admins at Alpha Defense.

Last edited:

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Didn't the original Swiss Sig Factory shut down , now there is only Sig Sauer USA , right ???
Sig Switzerland is still there, they only make Sig 550 series guns and few pistols and ammunition. They also market SIG USAs products in Europe. Sig Sauer Germany has shut down due to unfavourable local policies and continous meddling by local left parties and unions. Both SIG Sauer USA and Sig Switzerland are now owned by the same parent company but both operate autonomously.

mist_consecutive

Selling Wuhan Fried Bats
Contributor
Country flag
WTH???
Nasams is just an AMRAAM mounted on a Humvee!!!!?
It gets worse, the system has less range than Akash and a X-band pulse doppler radar (not even a PESA), with a range of only ~40km.

This is a bad joke in name of SAM, is only effective in point-defence and anti-UAV systems.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

FalconSlayers

Based Kashmiri
Banned
Country flag
AEW&CS platform, like Boeing aircraft. Or maybe ISTAR platform.

EDIT: Sandeep Unnithan on Twitter shared this, indeed it’s ISTAR not AEW&CS as per Desi Escobar.
View attachment 111681
So now I get it, in 2020 as well this was published, and the orderlist included 32 M4A1s for Para SF among all these fancy toys shown in the graphic as well in 2020, so does that mean the SF weapons are just a grand total of that remaining 32 M4A1s?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
So now I get it, in 2020 as well this was published, and the orderlist included 32 M4A1s for Para SF among all these fancy toys shown in the graphic as well in 2020, so does that mean the SF weapons are just a grand total of that remaining 32 M4A1s?
32 m4s?that doesn't even need negotiations

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I don't think its for that small amount of m4s.even state police units have m4s now.I think its for the scar l and h.army really want 7.62x51 and 5.56 in a common platform I think

FalconSlayers

Based Kashmiri
Banned
Country flag
32 m4s?that doesn't even need negotiations
Yes, can’t find those articles.
Found the article 👇🏻
The Defence Security Cooperation Agency of the US government said that the proposed sale to India included 5 AN/MPQ-64Fl Sentinel radar systems, 118 AMRAAM AIM-120C-7/C-8 missiles (the surface to air version of the medium range air to air missile used by Pakistan against India post Balakot strike), 3 AMRAAM Guidance Sections, 134 Stinger FIM-92L missiles.

Also included are 32 M4A1 rifles, Handheld Remote Terminals, High Mobility Launchers, Multi-spectral Targeting System-Model A (MTS-A), Canister Launchers (CN), High Mobility Launchers (HML), Dual Mount Stinger (DMS) Air Defense Systems among other systems associated with NASAMS.
1632469448414.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles