Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Para SF= Progenitor, Zero Sum Game.
MARCOS, GARUD= Descendant.

When there was no one there was PARA SF as such it has once performed some/all the functions of MARCOS and GARUD at some point
Para SF cannot perform 80% of MARCOS functiona

Hariharan_kalarikkal

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

FalconSlayers

เคœเคฏเฅ‡เคฎ เคธเค‚ เคฏเฅเคงเคฟ เคธเฅเคชเฅƒเคง:
Country flag
I remember the same news going around in 2019(?) With Sandeep unnithan at its helm
I know but that was screwed after FN Banned sale of SCARs.
Citing Hooman ryts violations in Cashmere.

This time I wish itโ€™s MCX and not American made SCARs.

Hariharan_kalarikkal

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Last edited:

JBH22

Scramjet

Country flag
I know but that was screwed after FN Banned sale of SCARs.
Citing Hooman ryts violations in Cashmere.

This time I wish itโ€™s MCX and not American made SCARs.
Firearm manufacturers virtue signalling Almost Makes You Wish For another Mikhail Kalashnikov :troll:
Does this have anything to do wth the American SOCOM general visiting General
Jenab, our SF guys always have shown interest in equipping themselves at par with their firangi counterparts(ruskis and amreekis), red tape trolls and gernail log showed less interest in learning about how they can use this tip of spear (except for a few high ranking officers who knew it's potential)

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Firearm manufacturers virtue signalling Almost Makes You Wish For another Mikhail Kalashnikov :troll:

Jenab, our SF guys always have shown interest in equipping themselves at par with their firangi counterparts(ruskis and amreekis), red tape trolls and gernail log showed less interest in learning about how they can use this tip of spear (except for a few high ranking officers who knew it's potential)
"The one to serve , are the one to know the best" . Also , who BlacklAdder in twitter , says he is an ex operator ??

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Can always approach Swiss Sig Sauer , Russian Kalashnikov or US Colt etc.
But Belgium and Germany should never be approached. They don't want your business you don't approach them. Basic funda.
Didn't the original Swiss Sig Factory shut down , now there is only Sig Sauer USA , right ???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles