Indian Special Forces

FalconZero

Country flag
This is a story that I found about SEALs, a bit OT but I think it is interesting so adding it here:

Was just lurking on /k/, which is mostly filled with American gun-wielding neckbeards and few veterans along with shills from other countries. One thing i found that was a constant among them was their hate for SEALs for being drama queens and over-glorified to a point of outright lies. There was this thread about Chris Kyle, i think everyone was aware of him and while discussing them I found this very interesting set of posts so sharing it here:

This is how it all started :
1626522448720.png

cont:
1626522468273.png

1626522478926.png

1626522523552.png

Also, about Operation Red Wings :
1626522546249.png

SEALs not only suffered heavy casualties to a point i think almost all of the first team got wiped out but also left a few of their teammates to die, it was not until the second operation Red Wings 2 was initiated to bring back their bodies and rescue whoever was left.

One of the highlights that I found and could co-relate was, remember Major Jacob's statement of likes of the SEAL who prefer using insertion and less 'walk' and so on? The same story can be reflected above.

Also, that most of these people speak highly of Delta force and said how even Green Berets tried to water down their training procedures to get more 'Special forces'. This one is interesting, albiet that Indian SFs are not there yet we are facing a similar issue where 'more is good' being followed without the focus on quality.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

rkhanna

Country flag
This is a story that I found about SEALs, a bit OT but I think it is interesting so adding it here:

Was just lurking on /k/, which is mostly filled with American gun-wielding neckbeards and few veterans along with shills from other countries. One thing i found that was a constant among them was their hate for SEALs for being drama queens and over-glorified to a point of outright lies. There was this thread about Chris Kyle, i think everyone was aware of him and while discussing them I found this very interesting set of posts so sharing it here:

View attachment 100340
cont:
View attachment 100341
View attachment 100342
View attachment 100344
View attachment 100345

SEALs not only suffered heavy casualties to a point i think almost all of the first team got wiped out but also left a few of their teammates to die, it was not until the second operation Red Wings 2 was initiated to bring back their bodies and rescue whoever was left.

One of the highlights that I found and could co-relate was, remember Major Jacob's statement of likes of the SEAL who prefer using insertion and less 'walk' and so on? The same story can be reflected above.

Also, that most of these people speak highly of Delta force and said how even Green Berets tried to water down their training procedures to get more 'Special forces'. This one is interesting, albiet that Indian SFs are not there yet we are facing a similar issue where 'more is good' being followed without the focus on quality.
Few thoughts

1. I rather read sofrep then the ramblings on an internet forum

2. Yes SEALS become a liability if on am extended op on land. Reason why A ranger company has to baby sit DevGru on almost every op.

3. 100% agree having young soldiers in an SOF unit is a liability and something that works against the SEALs. Parallels can be drawn with our SOF units on this front as well

4. Not just GB but all of SOCOM has suffered from dilution of standards to increase size.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Many delta and green beret guys hate the fact that seals got the chance to kill OBL.there was even a leak of the names of all the operators who participated in the raid from USSOCOM.many says its an inside job.

Aditya Roy

Country flag
Few thoughts

1. I rather read sofrep then the ramblings on an internet forum

2. Yes SEALS become a liability if on am extended op on land. Reason why A ranger company has to baby sit DevGru on almost every op.

3. 100% agree having young soldiers in an SOF unit is a liability and something that works against the SEALs. Parallels can be drawn with our SOF units on this front as well
I have a soft corner for the SEALs. I would rate them above their Army counterparts. However, my opinion is based on interactions I have had with Western SF veterans more than 10 years back. Once had a brief exchange with a former SAS(at that time he was working for Blackwater). He trained with the US Navy SEALs too. As per him, BUD/S was the toughest course he had ever faced. The same lines were repeated by others and rated the US Navy's Naval Special Warfare Center above the US Army's one. Also, the US Navy's SF course was more scientific.

Not sure how things work out these days.

apoorv465

Country flag

View attachment 100340
cont:
View attachment 100341
View attachment 100342
View attachment 100344
View attachment 100345

Read this excellent article be The Intercept on Crimes of Seal Team Six and you will know how fucked up they are.

Waanar

Country flag
Read this excellent article be The Intercept on Crimes of Seal Team Six and you will know how fucked up they are.

They're warriors. You cannot expect them to fit within our moral framework tbh.

Also, it's notable that these acts were unique enough to kick up some dust, so it's probably not the norm.
I'm no fan of SEALs although I do enjoy their books and podcasts and all that stuff but let's give credit where it's due. They're better trained than most of our SOFs and were in ceaseless operations the last two decades.
It's a testament to their resolve that Eddie Gallagher's trial or this article itself kicked up a shitstorm.

Take, for example, other nation's SOF.

Turkey SOF started beheading and cutting breasts off of female Kurdish fighters in Syria as soon as they deployed.

Russians often don't discriminate between soldiers and civilians, bombing indiscriminately.

The only "moral" SOF (relatively) are the Germans because of their constant struggle for denazifying their ideologies and forces (isn't working too well though).

All I'm saying is-
You roll in the mud, you're gonna get dirty.

And America went full pig mode after 2001.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
They're warriors. You cannot expect them to fit within our moral framework tbh.

Also, it's notable that these acts were unique enough to kick up some dust, so it's probably not the norm.
I'm no fan of SEALs although I do enjoy their books and podcasts and all that stuff but let's give credit where it's due. They're better trained than most of our SOFs and were in ceaseless operations the last two decades.
It's a testament to their resolve that Eddie Gallagher's trial or this article itself kicked up a shitstorm.

Take, for example, other nation's SOF.

Turkey SOF started beheading and cutting breasts off of female Kurdish fighters in Syria as soon as they deployed.

Russians often don't discriminate between soldiers and civilians, bombing indiscriminately.

The only "moral" SOF (relatively) are the Germans because of their constant struggle for denazifying their ideologies and forces (isn't working too well though).

All I'm saying is-
You roll in the mud, you're gonna get dirty.

And America went full pig mode after 2001.
The German military is paranoid of Neo-nazis in it's armed forces,
Russians are chads, so nyet to court martials,
Seals try to be chads, That Vic Hyder from the article seems to be an American Ghazi, with "flexible morality'' if their own Command is brushing it under the carpet, hey!

Even paras have done stuff like op kukhri
The Nagas has also done some weird shit which Fuked up enemy morale

Pakistani does regular BAT attempts which if not stopped will almost surely end up with mutilation of our soldier's bodies

another_armchair

Country flag
Seals try to be chads, That Vic Hyder from the article seems to be an American Ghazi, with "flexible morality'' if their own Command is brushing it under the carpet, hey!

Pakistani does regular BAT attempts which if not stopped will almost surely end up with mutilation of our soldier's bodies
Any unit that suffers a serious casualty or fatality from Paki action(BAT or CFV) has first rights over Paki bitches at a place and time of their choosing.

The above has been the tradition since partition.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Best way to foil infiltration is by attaching 2 hand grenades manually detonable on a racing drone which goes near the target and explodes and it will save lives on our side.

And regarding your BAT

While your overhyped Paki army BAT regularly fucked.
1626532926703.jpeg

This pic was clicked by IA drone when those paki pigs were butchered in an LMG fire.
1626532953410.jpeg

1626532967310.jpeg

Lmao, porkies have overhyped them, because their ISPeeR hides their casualties else the number of BAT we have beheaded is more than the number of balls porkistan army has.

Lmao
1626533055755.jpeg

Lmao look at this pig
1626533421854.png

These BAT came to “be-head” Indian Soldies, but Indian Army “be-dicked” them.
1626533148979.jpeg

Lmao look at these inbreds being used as footballs
1626533523475.jpeg

Nagas born warriors, went for hunting and came back. Lmao look at that ugly pig.
1626533598828.png

These subhuman porkistanis should be beheaded whenever killed, and then send the footage to their bastard generals, can’t share more pics or porkies will die lmao.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Best way to foil infiltration is by attaching 2 hand grenades manually detonable on a racing drone which goes near the target and explodes and it will save lives on our side.

While your overhyped Paki army BAT regularly fucked.
View attachment 100374

This pic was clicked by IA drone when those paki pigs were butchered in an LMG fire.
View attachment 100375
View attachment 100376

Lmao, porkies have overhyped them, because their ISPeeR hides their casualties else the number of BAT we have beheaded is more than the number of balls porkistan army has.

Lmao
View attachment 100377

Lmao look at this pig
View attachment 100379

These BAT came to “be-head” Indian Soldies, but Indian Army “be-dicked” them.
View attachment 100378

Lmaolook at these inbreds being used as footballs
View attachment 100380

Nagas born warriors, went for hunting and came back. Lmao look at that ugly pig.
View attachment 100382

These subhuman porkistanis should be beheaded whenever killed, and then send the footage to their bastard generals, can’t share more pics or porkies will die lmao.
Put a spoiler but mods shouldn't delete this post.

Scramjet

Country flag

Lmao this is nothing in front of what happens on the borders here...won't share much but lemme tell you it's savage As F#€K

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles