Indian Special Forces

Arad Operator

Country flag
Last edited:

Arad Operator

Country flag
Well i could be wrong but these pics do have Indian Citizens but I can't confirm whether they're from the military or just regular govt. employs on vacation...

kaboom

Country flag
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fj6dj7CtMnY

Personally I find NSG's squad weapon composition pretty good
Mp5s,Mpx smgs for cqb (it would be better if they also include some short barrel ARs)
Sig 550s with Acogs are pretty capable for general rifle role and also to land accurate shots upto 500m .

1715867234986.png

(ik its now the exact same setup , but still nearly the same )

while the snipers cover anything above that .

The guns are capable , at the end it will boil down to ammunition and training .

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
Well i could be wrong but these pics do have Indian Citizens but I can't confirm whether they're from the military or just regular govt. employs on vacation...
Nah I believe you sum of these niqqas writing anything in the captions(where I originally took the picture from)

Mr.Evil007

Country flag
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fj6dj7CtMnY

Personally I find NSG's squad weapon composition pretty good
Mp5s,Mpx smgs for cqb (it would be better if they also include some short barrel ARs)
Sig 550s with Acogs are pretty capable for general rifle role and also to land accurate shots upto 500m .

View attachment 253229

(ik its now the exact same setup , but still nearly the same )

while the snipers cover anything above that .

The guns are capable , at the end it will boil down to ammunition and training .
NSG is moving in the right direction Iam very sure they will get COMTACS after MARCOS b4 paras

Arad Operator

Country flag
Movement is two free to be done in a buddy pair, will get shot as the enemy will be emptying its magazine and not be firing double-taps!

Articles