Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
That Elbow and knee pads make me cringe and I don't think it's necessary to have 'CAMMANDO ' on their T-shirts. Rest of it is OK comparing to Indian standards.
Omae-wa

FnJ3fSDagAE4GPV~2.jpeg

Mangal

Country flag
Taking POK will require an operation like Tibet done by China in 50s.
Ruthless assault, displacing local population with Indian population, forming a puppet govt. made of local loyalist as a face.
Point to be noted is, India, US and USSR were against Chinese expanisionism for their own reasons. US and India trained Tibetan milita.
They can be considered in same position as Pakistan and China of today.
The difference in my view is that the Chinese military of 50s and 60s was way better equipped than it's immediate adversary i.e India. I can't say the same about India vis-a -vis Pakistan.
Also displacing local population would require a ruthless state and India has always been a soft state when it comes to policy matters.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Watch from 8:44
he talks about mountain warfare training experience with Indian SF...nothing much though bout tactics or so.
I’d be surprised if the GoI lets foreign military personnel roam around freely in J&K/Ladakh and go talk to Tibetans but then I don’t think he’s a liar. Just a funny story all around

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles