Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
They really need battle belts considering how much harness work they do-They wouldn’t have to use those high visibility external harnesses with battle belts plus they’d have sidearms even without their PCs on.

The IN is more expeditionary by nature and seems to take MARCOs with them on many of their goodwill visits abroad
Correct me if i am wrong but they did not carry sidearms even during the US joint training exercise.

abingdonboy

Country flag
I dont know, i dont like it but i feel they are human too.
discipline is discipline. Like I said it’s okay doing it in private for personal use but when on duty with the public around? It’s unbecoming and the IN/forces in general really should crack down on this behaviour.

I would get a warning letter if i did this with my a/c.
My thoughts too, I heard some Indian origin A380 drivers got into trouble with Emirates recently because they posed for a selfie with some pax

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
@binayak95 He was in 9, commanded it, then in 21, commanded that as well. You can find more on Wikipedia too. He has been awarded Kirti Chakra for operation Summer Storm in Manipur (check that out as well, it is on Wikipedia page for Para SF) and he got Shaurya chakra, sena medal (gallantry) and scalled Everest three times and a bunch of whole other mountains across the world. But like Nambi Narayan I guess he became famous after his conspiracy came out. Nehi vo thora zyadda hi hogya.

Anyways whatever happened with him was unjustified. I mean you see why it started was, his report made officially to the Army about a dacoity in Jorhat of a private citizen's residence involving personnel of the 3 Corps Counter Intelligence and Surveillance Unit in December 2011. This had Gen Dalbir Singh as the center of it. He also tried to harm his carrier later on. Remember those things said about Lt Col Nectar by Col Hunny Bakshi. People like Brig SS Shekhawat are needed because they stand for the truth. He is highly decorated which shows he always lead from the front. I bet if he becomes the GOC of AFSOD, we will see a big change but ofcourse their will be our own people hating him for that. Infact in a recent interview Lt Gen Vinod Bhatiya of the Maldives op said that "there is no need for Theater Commands, just 'Integrated Theatres'. Wah!
Here it is

Without a command if you can integrate properly then pls let me know, merko is bare mei nehi pata
Offtopic;It’s inappropriate to ckmpare Shekhawat with Nambi.Exoneration by courts and propagandas wont make you the innocent sheep.Just intercepted because I don’t feel Nambi deserves all those praises .The shit is with many layers of twists and turns than what its presented by youtube channels.

binayak95

Country flag
They really need battle belts considering how much harness work they do-They wouldn’t have to use those high visibility external harnesses with battle belts plus they’d have sidearms even without their PCs on.

The IN is more expeditionary by nature and seems to take MARCOs with them on many of their goodwill visits abroad
You never know you might need to dispatch a helo with a squad and a sniper to tackle some random ass boat fleeing from some random ass middle eastern country.

Yall know what i am talking of

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Offtopic;It’s inappropriate to ckmpare Shekhawat with Nambi.Exoneration by courts and propagandas wont make you the innocent sheep.Just intercepted because I don’t feel Nambi deserves all those praises .The shit is with many layers of twists and turns than what its presented by youtube channels.
aree forget about that, In Nambi's book he shares this funniest story ever. The Kerala Police told him during interrogation that they are aware of the Pakistani commando force that was going to storm the Viyyur Jail or airdrop troops to rescue the accused in the ISRO spy case. And he laughed at it, and why not.

PS - I think all the praises come after the movie, and a little hype happens every where. Anyways I didnt make an exact comparison between the two.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
discipline is discipline. Like I said it’s okay doing it in private for personal use but when on duty with the public around? It’s unbecoming and the IN/forces in general really should crack down on this behaviour.

My thoughts too, I heard some Indian origin A380 drivers got into trouble with Emirates recently because they posed for a selfie with some pax
You cannot post anything in the aircraft. You cannot pose with your airport id. You cannot express your opinion in your profile if you have mentioned your company. You cannot disrespect your uniform by flaunting it or styling it with other things.

Rules are pretty strict in airlines.. my friend got a warning for making a reel standing outside the aircfraft.

And in the meeting they called him in they were really rude.. saying things like you are a tic tok generation and all.

So its pretty tight here..

Jedi Operator

Country flag
You cannot post anything in the aircraft. You cannot pose with your airport id. You cannot express your opinion in your profile if you have mentioned your company. You cannot disrespect your uniform by flaunting it or styling it with other things.

Rules are pretty strict in airlines.. my friend got a warning for making a reel standing outside the aircfraft.

And in the meeting they called him in they were really rude.. saying things like you are a tic tok generation and all.

It should be even more so in the military. Especially the Special operations community at large.

abingdonboy

Country flag
You never know you might need to dispatch a helo with a squad and a sniper to tackle some random ass boat fleeing from some random ass middle eastern country.

Yall know what i am talking of
I do but I don’t believe that story from those people one bit. There’s not a shred of evidence any of that stuff happened

abingdonboy

Country flag

Yeah these things seem to be pretty universal the world over from what I’ve seen.

i used to think it was a little harsh and then I saw the absolute worst example of some female Air India 787 captain strutting around on tik tok (?) with her aviators and this thick strap on her pass/ID with ‘captain and the 4 gold stripes’ repeated all over it. I’ve never seen anything so cringey and disrespectful and now I think those rules are pretty justified, it just stokes unprofessional behaviour.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Yeah these things seem to be pretty universal the world over from what I’ve seen.

i used to think it was a little harsh and then I saw the absolute worst example of some female Air India 787 captain strutting around on tik tok (?) with her aviators and this thick strap on her pass/ID with ‘captain and the 4 gold stripes’ repeated all over it. I’ve never seen anything so cringey and disrespectful and now I think those rules are pretty justified, it just stokes unprofessional behaviour.
I am also pretty tight with these things. I dont like big boots or specially how some female pilots dress up regarding their hair styles and shoes.

This is not professional. You are supposed to jump out of the plane with a rope and htf will you do that wearing 6 inch heals and loose hair.

Same should be applicable if not more to the SF. This is not cool its just unprofessional behaviour.

And in the end SOPs onlu save your ass.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles