Indian Special Forces

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Not just from 21. For every single Soldier who has laced a boot in this country

Why he hasn't been roped in to set up AFSOD all the gods in all the heavens can't possibly answer.
@binayak95 He was in 9, commanded it, then in 21, commanded that as well. You can find more on Wikipedia too. He has been awarded Kirti Chakra for operation Summer Storm in Manipur (check that out as well, it is on Wikipedia page for Para SF) and he got Shaurya chakra, sena medal (gallantry) and scalled Everest three times and a bunch of whole other mountains across the world. But like Nambi Narayan I guess he became famous after his conspiracy came out. Nehi vo thora zyadda hi hogya.

Anyways whatever happened with him was unjustified. I mean you see why it started was, his report made officially to the Army about a dacoity in Jorhat of a private citizen's residence involving personnel of the 3 Corps Counter Intelligence and Surveillance Unit in December 2011. This had Gen Dalbir Singh as the center of it. He also tried to harm his carrier later on. Remember those things said about Lt Col Nectar by Col Hunny Bakshi. People like Brig SS Shekhawat are needed because they stand for the truth. He is highly decorated which shows he always lead from the front. I bet if he becomes the GOC of AFSOD, we will see a big change but ofcourse their will be our own people hating him for that. Infact in a recent interview Lt Gen Vinod Bhatiya of the Maldives op said that "there is no need for Theater Commands, just 'Integrated Theatres'. Wah!
Here it is

Without a command if you can integrate properly then pls let me know, merko is bare mei nehi pata

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
He was in 9, commanded it, then in 21, commanded that as well. Whatever happened with him was unjustified. I mean you see why it started was, his report made officially to the Army about a dacoity in Jorhat of a private citizen's residence involving personnel of the 3 Corps Counter Intelligence and Surveillance Unit in December 2011. This had Gen Dalbir Singh as the center of it. He also tried to harm his carrier later on. Remember those things said about Lt Col Nectar by Col Hunny Bakshi. People like Brig SS Shekhawat are needed because they stand for the truth. He is highly decorated which shows he always lead from the front. I bet if he becomes the GOC of AFSOD, we will see a big change but ofcourse their will be our own people hating him for that. Infact in a recent interview Lt Gen Vinod Bhatiya of the Maldives op said that "there is no need for Theater Commands, just 'Integrated Theatres'. Wah!
Here it is Without a command if you can integrate properly then pls let me know, merko is bare mei nehi pata
Lol i have ranted about this many a time on this forum. Infact my disgust for the current Army Brass to a large extent stems from there. And they made Gen Dalbir Singh COAS lol

binayak95

Country flag
Lol i have ranted about this many a time on this forum. Infact my disgust for the current Army Brass to a large extent stems from there. And they made Gen Dalbir Singh COAS lol
I know Dalbir Suhag sabotaged several C-INT teams setup by Gen VK Singh.
But yeh ACR ka lafda naya kya hai. I know of one Col (SF) who retired because his boss wanted exotic wood from the rainforests of NE.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Talented people leave.. Ji hazoori stays. Ji hazoori doesnt know how to walk with time .That is why despite having a decent budget the SF looks like this.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Paras with world war era fiberglass helmet aka model 1974, 2003 batch tar 21, sight which is discontinued in many militaries, cheap jungle boots and load bearing vest (?).

Man they look bad is front of the MARCOS
They shouldn't be invited...

They are the poor relatives best left at home specially at a bragging party.

Invite Garuds.. NSG the next time.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
they literally borrowed helmets😅, Marcos were like "bhai thode extra pade hai pehen lo acha lagega public ko". 😂😂
i sent the pic to a few para and infantry officers.

Para guys were not happy.

Earlier we were defending them by saying budget is low.. now whats the excuse.. navy gets the smallest share of the pie.

Jedi Operator

Country flag
Ya.. it was discussed a few posts earlier.

Wrong people at top.
Must admire their dedication for spending so much money on golf kits, parties, sustaining the "ok sab" tradition, and spit and polish. After all militaries were never meant for fighting anyway. Wars cant be fought with guns, they must be fought by a gentle kiss on the forehead of your opponent and a pat on his back. No need to lead from the front, by example. That's all crap. Expect complacency and never shy to abuse juniors who have a different opinion. Also one more thing, applying common sense is a sin of the highest form and a disciplinary action must be taken against the perpetrators of this crime. For all those with brains and brawns shall suffer in hell!

abingdonboy

Country flag
Just noticed today is NSG’s raising day, no public event again? A few years back they cancelled the even also because their operational tempo was too high to spare the manpower. What’s going on this time? Maybe def expo is taking a lot of their excess manpower?

abingdonboy

Country flag
i sent the pic to a few para and infantry officers.

Para guys were not happy.

Earlier we were defending them by saying budget is low.. now whats the excuse.. navy gets the smallest share of the pie.
I spoke to someone in the IN not long ago and he said something else quite interesting- once you serve in MARCOs you are in, you can spend your entire career in it if you like but for Paras you’ll have to go off after a few years especially if you want to be promoted hence there is a much stronger in-group bias inside MARCOs than with the Paras who can be more disjointed especially leadership.

+ apparently the IN just leaves MARCOs alone to run their own affairs on the whole but Para battalions are run with a lot of meddling from other conventional commands.

I think the IA has a serious leadership issue, the guys that move up do so out of ego more than competence

Global Defence

New threads

Articles