Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
It is unbelievable that clowns like this with ZERO military background are being paid by state/central agencies to train their frontline units

Yes this is a police team but he's posing as a maroon beret and has multiple mil SF badges on him.

Besides he and other grifters have been used by the Indian mil in the past also (although I think he's been blacklisted by the MoD)

Garbage in, garbage out. And then some wonder why these units are so ineffective and inept

You can break all the fluorescent lights you like against these girls, their drills are still pathetic and their combat abilities likely non-existent

Why retired SFs cannot be used for this role I will never understand.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
It is unbelievable that clowns like this with ZERO military background are being paid by state/central agencies to train their frontline units

Yes this is a police team but he's posing as a maroon beret and has multiple mil SF badges on him.

Besides he and other grifters have been used by the Indian mil in the past also (although I think he's been blacklisted by the MoD)

Garbage in, garbage out. And then some wonder why these units are so ineffective and inept

You can break all the fluorescent lights you like against these girls, their drills are still pathetic and their combat abilities likely non-existent

i dont really care as its for virtue signalling woman commando force, but no one deserves this stolen valour asshole.

Scramjet

Country flag

This shifu guy markets himself as some ex-SF guy who has trained with Sayeret matkal....

Floydian

Country flag

It's maddening to see that inspite of several exposes done on him, this jackass still gets to conduct such training sessions!

And what abt the MOD blacklisting? Kya hua uska?

abingdonboy

Country flag
This shifu guy markets himself as some ex-SF guy who has trained with Sayeret matkal....
He must have some family connections or something, no legitimate explanation for how he keeps getting these gigs.

1000s of retired PARAs/MARCOs/NSG out there and this untrained joker keeps getting work?

He's a total embarrassment, how anyone can go to PUBLIC events with all these badges hanging from themselves that they never earned is beyond me but more importantly it highlights how inept the people in charge of training are, they'll hire any tom dick and harry apparently and don't even know what professionalism is

he must have run into some actual SFs at some point, I'd have hoped they had shown him his place.

Phantom sierra

Country flag

IMG_20210301_092230.jpg

The bastard was wearing the marcos badge. He has been exposed by a martial arts trainer who has trained infantry ghataks. Shifu is just exploiting the overly emotional indians that's it....

Scramjet

Country flag
He must have some family connections or something, no legitimate explanation for how he keeps getting these gigs.

1000s of retired PARAs/MARCOs/NSG out there and this untrained joker keeps getting work?

He's a total embarrassment, how anyone can go to PUBLIC events with all these badges hanging from themselves that they never earned is beyond me but more importantly it highlights how inept the people in charge of training are, they'll hire any tom dick and harry apparently and don't even know what professionalism is

he must have run into some actual SFs at some point, I'd have hoped they had shown him his place.
AFAIK, he never trained any SF, this guy exploits nationalists just for his own benefit, I hope people stop listening to this piece of crap...

Scramjet

Country flag
Guys does anyone have AFSOD's pictures ? (Please don't send me bann toll plaza encounter photos, that was 4 para sf not afsod)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles