Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Would not be surprised if its true , Every army has bad seeds ,specially in sf because of more freedom and less monitoring,
Reasons for which brass did nothing was fear of backlash resulting in removal of afspa ,but giving them medals is beyond me .
Also eastern command sf are infamous for Geneva violation and hiding behind afspa .

Take it with grain of salt but I heard somewhere that some western command sf operators were involved in rapes long time ago, the brass decided if case goes to court then it will have bad effect on army so "they let it go" ,eventually all of those operators were "KIA" during some "operation",if you know what I mean,
If I remember correctly , same thing happened to non sf soldiers who raped kashmiri women , they "all" were "KIA" during "loc crossfire" during different instances .

I dont support it but can understand why brass wanted to hide it ,weird part is they are getting medals instead of getting "_,_,_,_,_,_ in action'

Just sayin, dont come after me for it.
Shouldn’t spread stuff like this, not because it gives a bad name to the organisations but because it’s entirely unproven and can lead to some besmirching the names of the men who fall in combat

100% atrocities happen. But this further speculation is going too far unless it is proven and that’s not fair on the KIA.

What is known is that there’s a huge amount of opaqueness the IA takes with these matters. Have we ever heard of a single soldier being brought up on charges for this filth? It goes on so the silence is not protecting the brand but damaging them. Those at the top are snivelling cowards who are more interested in protecting THEIR interests than those of the people they are charged to lead.

abingdonboy

Country flag
So how do you think the above photo with Senior Officer was clicked?
Pretty much proves they buy in such limited quantity that there’s barely enough to cover even a couple of teams let alone entire battalions.

It’s long been a thing that the IA has coached their teams going on foreign exercises ahead of time and given them extra equipment, look at what gets loaned to the infantry guys that go on Cumbrian warrior, half of their equipment is never seen again (until the next team that goes)

SGOperative

Country flag
Pretty much proves they buy in such limited quantity that there’s barely enough to cover even a couple of teams let alone entire battalions.
I thought thats common knowledge since its always Commander level purchases would take 2-3 yrs for any unit to implement it as a whole.

Cumbrian warrior whats that? Also the current units are using different gear and thats what they use in exercises. Recently one battalion was using the old vest in the Bi lateral exercise while the other was using some sort of plate carrier.

SGOperative

Country flag
Nah, look up these guys training ahead of it in india. Same gear. Those aren’t British army helmets (SA-80s obviously yes)
Nvm found it, its the bump helmet from Olive Planet
Its does not belong to any unit rather Belgaum commando school

Gime sometime will link the video too shortly

E4UirXhVkAk3A2t.jpeg

SGOperative

Country flag

abingdonboy

Country flag

binayak95

Country flag
Yea but paras will need shit ton more since they are converting everyone to sf mostly
Which is the root cause of all our troubles. Our top brass (Army) are making shock infantry units out of our Paras.

Theres a whole host of issues with how they are being used and i am too tired and bothered to rant here. What our Paras are is essentially Rangers/Marine Raiders for the most part (with the exception of some dedicated units, 9, 10 and 21 come to mind).
True tier one operators seem to be limited to NSG (that doesnt get used for CI/CT) and SG and MARCOS.

Garuds - who and what XD

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Which is the root cause of all our troubles. Our top brass (Army) are making shock infantry units out of our Paras.

Theres a whole host of issues with how they are being used and i am too tired and bothered to rant here. What our Paras are is essentially Rangers/Marine Raiders for the most part (with the exception of some dedicated units, 9, 10 and 21 come to mind).
True tier one operators seem to be limited to NSG (that doesnt get used for CI/CT) and SG and MARCOS.

Garuds - who and what XD
Hmm at this time it would be just Better to have a different army sf unit

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles