Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
Even I don't know that buddy, I was shocked 🙀🙀🙀 when I found out .Never seen something like this with our forces before
This is a VERY good approach because QAT members in interviews of the past have always said their biggest obstacle has been pinpointing the direction fire is coming from.
If higher command is actually listening to the ground pounders and tackling force-specific gear deficiencies, that too in less than half a decade, QAT might soon surpass NSG as the premier Urban CT force of India purely because of the fact that they have far more experience in the force and they regularly train with NSG anyways.
What a heartwarming thing to see.

Btw, the officer on the left in the group picture is a very experienced and popular one in Kashmir, but he was transferred in 2019. Dunno what he's doing with Valley QAT again.

Underground Soldier

Country flag
This is a VERY good approach because QAT members in interviews of the past have always said their biggest obstacle has been pinpointing the direction fire is coming from.
If higher command is actually listening to the ground pounders and tackling force-specific gear deficiencies, that too in less than half a decade, QAT might soon surpass NSG as the premier Urban CT force of India purely because of the fact that they have far more experience in the force and they regularly train with NSG anyways.
What a heartwarming thing to see.

Btw, the officer on the left in the group picture is a very experienced and popular one in Kashmir, but he was transferred in 2019. Dunno what he's doing with Valley QAT again.
He was called again for his services in Kashmir. He along with a DC a heading this unit.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

rkhanna

Country flag
Bro that's awesome tech!! I didn't even know we had these!! How accurate are these?
This has actually been part of the NSG and SPG for a while. They even have long range gun shot detection systems set up around parliament and other installations. I believe CISF at Mumbai airport (at the least) also has them.

Never heard of CRPF having them but makes sense their responsibilities towards internal security has been increasing.

This tech is a few decades old.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I no longer want to hear this sh!t about PARA (SF) having relaxed standards because of the areas they operate in

CRPF QAT have almost identical equipment (if not superior in some areas) to PARA (SF) today and also are able to maintain uniformity in operational areas

There’s something deeply wrong inside PARA (SF) that produces these results when they are deployed

View attachment 64883
Where there is a will there is a budget

When there is just big talk and Arnold bravado there is no budget and there are scandals.

Jai hind.

Deathstar

Country flag
Where there is a will there is a budget

When there is just big talk and Arnold bravado there is no budget and there are scandals.

Jai hind.
So why MHA is working so good wrt to NSG and Army and MOD performance is pathetic in modernising ?
Something's fishy here , is it due to colonial legacy of man matters more than equipment? I can't fathom the idea that we cannot equip a small number of SFs with world class gears

Waanar

Country flag
This has actually been part of the NSG and SPG for a while. They even have long range gun shot detection systems set up around parliament and other installations. I believe CISF at Mumbai airport (at the least) also has them.

Never heard of CRPF having them but makes sense their responsibilities towards internal security has been increasing.

This tech is a few decades old.
Ah, then it must've slipped my cheel-ki-nazar.
I've heard of this system used in compound security and stuff but never in handheld form before.
How accurate are these? Like, upto what distance and what about accuracy?
Do loud noises caused by other stuff cause malfunction or render it unusable?

I'm genuinely intrigued by this one.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I think personally that surgical strike was a drama and in reality there was no surgical strike and no air strike.
Sorry if I am wrong
Allah tallah , may peace be upon him .
Sent his nabi, allah rasool paigambar Muhammad and destroyed enemies of al hind .bala kot was bombed by nabi allah rasool paigambar Muhammad by his flying carpet .
Surgicaal straek was done by our nabi in Kishmir while riding his brown Arab mare , to which he showed love in a very literal sense , like a husband shows it to his wives in the rooms behind closed doors and windows .
Mondi is such a kuffar that , he took credit of what allah did.
Nabi will fry him , when kuffar mondi dies .
Pakstaan is sooper dooper powah .

rkhanna

Country flag
Ah, then it must've slipped my cheel-ki-nazar.
I've heard of this system used in compound security and stuff but never in handheld form before.
How accurate are these? Like, upto what distance and what about accuracy?
Do loud noises caused by other stuff cause malfunction or render it unusable?

I'm genuinely intrigued by this one.

Well don't know of yhe specs of our kit. In most likely hood it would be classified. When I found out about it I googled it. NYC has it deployed as a blanket across the city for a couple of decades now. Said to be accurate to the block from what I read along time ago. Ofcourse the tech would have improved by then. Based on sonic sound receptots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles