Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Where do we stand against Chinese special forces
Far ahead in terms of training and experience and maybe lacking in terms of equipment but I don’t think so, we are far ahead of them in equipments also.

I guess it was better to choose SCAR-L over HK-416 as we are buying CAR-816 which is better than both HK416 and SiG516.

shade

Country flag
Far ahead in terms of training and experience and maybe lacking in terms of equipment but I don’t think so, we are far ahead of them in equipments also.

I guess it was better to choose SCAR-L over HK-416 as we are buying CAR-816 which is better than both HK416 and SiG516.
We don't have Gucci gear but they have, even if their Gucci gear is Made in China™ in Suzhou .

Going by this thread generic African warlord troops and even Afghan Talibs have Gucci gear compared to our 4th world SF, so it is a given that the Superpower country has Guccier gear than us, obviously.

Phantom sierra

Country flag

Hope we get the CAR 816 soon 🤞🤞🤞🤞

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Narendra s rawat

Country flag
They are good for showing off and showing themselves handsome and cool.
They dress as if they are professionals.

Guys check it out, after seeing this I don’t think we should trust Caracal. If their Rifles are so good why an’t they used in bulk ops?
Screenshot_2020-10-30-19-09-31-857_com.android.chrome.jpg

UAE has ordered there rifle from caracal.
What more interesting is that South Korean
DSAR-15 is based on caracal.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3NKQqRccAniTYemCPQRX2T

rkhanna

Country flag
View attachment 64800
UAE has ordered there rifle from caracal.
What more interesting is that South Korean
DSAR-15 is based on caracal.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3NKQqRccAniTYemCPQRX2T
CG Hanel just won't the tender for the entire German Army .

It's a brand new gun. Not on everyone's radar yet. By accounts it js superior to the HK416

The chief engineers are 2 guys who hold patents for the SIG 718 and the HK416.
They built the entire factory from scratch as per their specs.

Too much pedigree here

Killbot

Country flag
They are good for showing off and showing themselves handsome and cool.
They dress as if they are professionals.

Guys check it out, after seeing this I don’t think we should trust Caracal. If their Rifles are so good why an’t they used in bulk ops?
Because they don't have such a good marketing team. CG Haenel won German contract for replacing AR, but was cancelled due to lobbying by HK.

PS: CG stands for Caracal Group.

Narendra s rawat

Country flag
CG Hanel just won't the tender for the entire German Army .

It's a brand new gun. Not on everyone's radar yet. By accounts it js superior to the HK416

The chief engineers are 2 guys who hold parents for the SIG 718 and the HK416.
They built the entire factory from scratch as per their specs.

Too much pedigree here

That hanel and HK drama I have read in the
Firearms vlogs.
But surprise for myself in this picture was South Korea SF are using caracal platform.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...CBAB&usg=AOvVaw3akVMFkXYofcORpgpgrsc_&ampcf=1

rkhanna

Country flag

Narendra s rawat

Country flag
My wet dream is to see the caracal 11in with supressors across our SF intermixed with the SIG 716 'SOPMOD' for longer range + the FAB upgrade AK. Each soldier should get one each to use depending on mission profile
Dude Babus in mod are still alive.
It a miracle which I can't still able to believe that we got sig716 at a low price.
But what you have said happened I will be like this
images (11).jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Caracal makes Pistols, Assault rifles, battle rifles, SMGs and DMRs. But surprisingly only Assault Rifles and Pistol are in service, Its battle rifles, SMGs and DMRs aren’t used by their own army instead they use imported ones. Heck even their carbines aren’t used by Emirati army and they use Taiwanese T-91 Carbine in huge numbers instead of CAR-816, we already use 1000+ Taiwanese T-91 Carbines for Garud Commandos so why don’t we stick to them?

Plus what happened to Arad and Carmel production in India?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Caracal makes Pistols, Assault rifles, battle rifles, SMGs and DMRs. But surprisingly only Assault Rifles and Pistol are in service, Its battle rifles, SMGs and DMRs aren’t used by their own army instead they use imported ones. Heck even their carbines aren’t used by Emirati army and they use Taiwanese T-91 Carbine in huge numbers instead of CAR-816, we already use 1000+ Taiwanese T-91 Carbines for Garud Commandos so why don’t we stick to them?

Same question

Killbot

Country flag
My wet dream is to see the caracal 11in with supressors across our SF intermixed with the SIG 716 'SOPMOD' for longer range + the FAB upgrade AK. Each soldier should get one each to use depending on mission profile
That's probably gonna happen. Army is pressing forward with the carbine deal, the whole enchilada. 4 lakh guns. And Caracal really wants that contract. We'll probably see your dream come true. Sig 716 with a few accessories makes for an excellent recce rifle.

Caracal has a 10.5" barrel though. Not trying to be an asshole.

BTW do you know what we're gonna do with our aks? The ones we have right now. And how many do we have right now?

Narendra s rawat

Country flag

The T 91 was ordered in 2005 by uae. When there was no caracal.
T 91 is very modular weapons which can be mounted with various accessories.
Replacing T 91 for caracal carbine will be expensive and useless for Emirati army.
But in India we have saf carbine 2a1 a WW2 era gun caracal will be counted as upgrade over them.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1mmwZ4KfwG6PZZ9Jmo9Jo5&cshid=1604067149175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles