Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Which war zone was SG seen in ..... actively wearing Comtacs etc?

I, of course, remain a keen and curious (albeit amused at times) observer for all the SG related news.

So, am curious here.
As far as it concerns SG the less we know about them speaks more to their success IMHO, this is one unit that absolutely shouldn’t be given the ‘commando treatment’ by the Indian media and Bollywood*. India needs some quiet professionals out there doing the shady stuff

*The fact that the media to this day conflates SFF and SG is a good sign in this regard

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
They are not Indian Army mister expert account from twitter.

Secondly to be elite you have to undergo some sort of selection and a standard Army training?

This was a militia back in the day who were out of control on the LAC..and most of these unruly soldiers ended up dying.

No offence to the succesive generation who faught Pakistan and were more elites.

AZTEC

Country flag
You know there was a time when, people got mad at me for posting REPEATED photos for Indian special units in this thread!!
Now here we are discussing "rape", "sex" and "brothel" in this thread.
Let's keep this thread clean my man!
Sure.

At the same time, people need to stop defending those SFF officers who r@ped women in the distant past. That’s a sad reality we need to accept.

AZTEC

Country flag
Which war zone was SG seen in ..... actively wearing Comtacs etc?

I, of course, remain a keen and curious (albeit amused at times) observer for all the SG related news.

So, am curious here.
Some of the only war zone pics of SG are the following ones:
There are a total of 3 operational SG units and 1 reserve unit. One of the operational units is permanently deployment for COIN/CT ops. The units rotate among themselves for foreign deployments. The known foreign deployments of SG are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

Sources:

apoorv465

Country flag
There are a total of 3 operational SG units and 1 reserve unit. One of the operational units is permanently deployment for COIN/CT ops. The units rotate among themselves for foreign deployments. The known foreign deployments of SG are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.

Sources:
There are more. Major Udai Singh in Kargil War. He was part of SG then

More Here:

rkhanna

Country flag

Sources:

Take these two articles with massive buckets of salt

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
As far as it concerns SG the less we know about them speaks more to their success IMHO, this is one unit that absolutely shouldn’t be given the ‘commando treatment’ by the Indian media and Bollywood*. India needs some quiet professionals out there doing the shady stuff

*The fact that the media to this day conflates SFF and SG is a good sign in this regard

Will keep doing it.

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Sure.

At the same time, people need to stop defending those SFF officers who r@ped women in the distant past. That’s a sad reality we need to accept.
Man whatever that was, it was all consensual.....maybe u misunderstood that article. It was about affairs between these people, them eloping and yes, it mentions about them sleeping together.....but not of the "R" word
A brothel is defined as a “place where people pay to have sex with prostitutes” by Google.

Do I need to take English classes here?
Yes, we all know that, but that does not mean what you implied in that post.

rkhanna

Country flag
Man whatever that was, it was all consensual.....maybe u misunderstood that article. It was about affairs between these people, them eloping and yes, it mentions about them sleeping together.....but not of the "R" word

Yes, we all know that, but that does not mean what you implied in that post.
Guys not a convo worth carrying on

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Guys not a convo worth carrying on
Sorry....didn't want to carry on with this....
But i though this was really a grave and misleading misinterpretation.....if i am not wrong....🤷🏻‍♂️
Otherwise someone please point out and let's end this.....
I won't be posting anymore about this....👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles