Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Heard of SOPMOD? Think only developed armies have them? That’s our AK 47 SOPMOD developed for Indian Special Forces.
They know it’s worth it....see the free floating barrel? The best AK’s in the world don’t have them

Bye bye to Israeli mods...

Last edited:

arkos

Country flag
Paras have been training with western special forces and will tend to also pick up the weapons they use. It has happened with other special forces too. I don't know why they think Paras will accept their weapons as such. They should instead be offering these to CAPF or RR units.

mupper

Country flag
Paras have been training with western special forces and will tend to also pick up the weapons they use. It has happened with other special forces too. I don't know why they think Paras will accept their weapons as such. They should instead be offering these to CAPF or RR units.
That reminds me there was an Indian SOF officer(Not sure what unit he was, sorry, he might even have been LE ) at the CTS course here a couple of years ago. He and I assume others were vetting courses in Europe to bring lessons etc home.

Sorry for the off topic just popped back into my head,

Tuco

Country flag
At first i thought that's a freak show of M-Lok grid on that last picture 😉.

My bad it was a dummy🙄

China showcased similar site in one of their propaganda video, but it was so bulky and ugly. Tonbo product is compact when compared to that.

Vishal reddy

Country flag
This video has the recent upgrades and purchases made for Special forces recently!! It includes FN scar L-assault rifle and FN scar H-battle Rifles. Berret M107 Sniper rifles, NVGs, etc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles