Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

operatorgrumby

Country flag
They have such cool products in their line up...but the real question is can an indivividual soldier buy anything from them ?

Those Custom made Unit badge/patches though😈 !!!

Waanar

Country flag
Well In future We Might Have face this Mofos

They just got off a car, got behind a barrel (still exposing themselves to their targets though) and shot the balloons at what looks like 20-30 metres.

The point of one guy right behind the other in front crouching is to maximize fire from a single point while preventing friendly fire because they should be stacked close enough that the guy in front cannot suddenly stand up in front of the barrel of the one standing behind him. That wasn't the case here.

They simply copied demonstration off of youtube or something and I'm not trying to sound like a tough guy but honestly, even I and a buddy could do that after less than a day's worth of practice with far better efficiency. It's just dumb.😛

operatorgrumby

Country flag
The thing is not that Afghanistan has a well equipped SF.I wont even give it priority coz they are funded by US and have no choice but the thing is that where are we when we compare ourselves to other countries.

Russian example i have given many times and it is the best example.

China has cut its military size and now we a bigger standing army than them.Now just wait and watch how well equipped they will start getting in the future.

I am not saying dont buy tanks but soo many tanks? I just want to know which country is gonna attack India with thousands of tanks and we will fight a modern day mahabharta?

Pakistan..lol..they wont even have fuel for those tanks after the first week.

China?..Yet to invent tanks which can fly over himalayas.

So why dont we focus a little bit on SF because anyway they are the ones fighting all your battles since 71.

And whats the excuse for non compliance of standard kit and uniform by the Army.

This chalta he attitude is totally unprofessional.
Tank that can fly over Himalayas !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

operatorgrumby

Country flag
Yes..now in Ladakh all our thousand of tanks are gonna fly after taking off from Punjab and Rajasthan.

SF is not required in Ladakh.

BTW how many tanks we have in Ladakh...

Some 3 hundred issssssshhhhh

Great investment.

Isssshhhhhhh!!!!
So we just have to procure a few hundred thousands of Bamboo Copters from Doraemon to get those Tanks in air.....But the real question's "Is Japan gonna cooperate in this Procurement" ???😉😉😉

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
So we just have to procure a few hundred thousands of Bamboo Copters from Doraemon to get those Tanks in air.....But the real question's "Is Japan gonna cooperate in this Procurement" ???😉😉😉
Haha

Chess was invented thousands of years ago and those smart people knew that..

Armour or cavalry is very dangerous

But

Queen is the infantry

And

SF is Queen on steroids.

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
This is Special Frontier Force (SFF) Commando!!
He is armed with Tavor X95!!
View attachment 48979
Picture of SFF with X95 Advanced
11257987_1613055772239303_1245932232472908279_n - Copy.jpg

This is the variant of X95 with conventional trigger guard and higher p-rail mount over charging handle which different than regular X95s we see with CRPF/BSF and new flattop X95 of CISF/Nagaland Police.

9B2B22663E2FF27A972F2B91211DBD_h498_w598_m2.jpg

X95 with regular trigger guard and rails at same level as sight (BSF)

X95 Flattop with full length rails (CISF)

MuzzleVelocity

This is Para SF!!
They look like ghosts!! View attachment 49214

I think I have said this once before.
But the Tavor is outright the most iconic rifle used by Indian armed forces ever.

Think about it, no militant would want to get in a tangle with a Tavor operator..No Pakistani monkeys would want Tavor wielding folks on their side of the border. It has literally become a symbol of Indian Special Forces (statues with Tavor are there now).

A few years down the line when no doubt, our units wield M4s/Scars/HK 416s and so on, with state of the art comms, NVDs, we will remember with fondness, these ragged tough ghosts with that space age looking bullpup.

Just an epiphany, but just thought I'd put it here in case anyone agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles