Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Lol PARA SF/Garuds/MARCOs can only dream of getting 95% of this gear.

+ as I posted before SCGs in the hubs have their own purchasing powers so this isn’t the entire list 26 SCG (Mumbai) have a tender out for some very “gucci” gear
hey can i get a list or a link maybe?

itsme

Country flag

+ as I posted before SCGs in the hubs have their own purchasing powers so this isn’t the entire list 26 SCG (Mumbai) have a tender out for some very “gucci” gear
And the NSG is not even being used in ops, at least to the intensity of other SF/CT units.

Waanar

Country flag
Man portable satellite terminal?

Please move these discussions to the modernization of Indian special forces thread here- https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/modernization-of-indian-special-forces.82216/

Will make it neat and easier to read and @abingdonboy and @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR can bash to their heart's content with no one interrupting. :laugh:

ManhattanProject

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Please move these discussions to the modernization of Indian special forces thread here- https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/modernization-of-indian-special-forces.82216/

Will make it neat and easier to read and @abingdonboy and @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR can bash to their heart's content with no one interrupting. :laugh:
Lets post there only.

What is this thread of any use if you cannot discuss equipment.

Those who complaint know ghanta about sf that they will contribute here in this thread?

Waanar

Country flag
Lets post there only.

What is this thread of any use if you cannot discuss equipment.

Those who complaint know ghanta about sf that they will contribute here in this thread?
This thread is for the feel good photo ops. :p
We can discuss declassified operations, history, pictures, news etc here but procurement of equipment and development of tactics (the more "tacticool" stuff) do warrant a thread of their own. Then no one can attack us saying "WHY U ALWAYS TALKING SHIT? PARA BEST! MARCOS SECOND BEST! SAS THIRD! GARUD FOURTH" kind of stuff. Derails this thread pretty bad.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
As a mod i personally dont think the discussion regarding to drawbacks concerning SF especially tactics and weapons should be moved to the other thread which gets very less attention.If this thread is going to be exclusively for photo posting then the only one whonis gonna to post anything will be unknown commando2. We call ourself the biggest democracy and if we cannot tolerate our own criticism then there is something wrong with the whole system.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This thread is for the feel good photo ops. :p
We can discuss declassified operations, history, pictures, news etc here but procurement of equipment and development of tactics (the more "tacticool" stuff) do warrant a thread of their own. Then no one can attack us saying "WHY U ALWAYS TALKING SHIT? PARA BEST! MARCOS SECOND BEST! SAS THIRD! GARUD FOURTH" kind of stuff. Derails this thread pretty bad.
If me abingdonboy,argon prime,warren ss etc leave the thread then there will just be

Unknown commando posting the pic.

Random dudes saying Jai ho

And one gentleman who answers questions with multiple questions.

Waanar

Country flag
If me abingdonboy,argon prime,warren ss etc leave the thread then there will just be

Unknown commando posting the pic.

Random dudes saying Jai ho
You don't need to outright abandon this thread sir. We love your interesting tidbits and narration or speculation of events. You can simply take your gripe with lack of modernization there.

And one gentleman who answers questions with multiple questions.
This one killed me. I was brushing when I read this and I think I swallowed it.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Waanar

Country flag
As a mod i personally dont think the discussion regarding to drawbacks concerning SF especially tactics and weapons should be moved to the other thread which gets very less attention.If this thread is going to be exclusively for photo posting then the only one whonis gonna to post anything will be unknown commando2. We call ourself the biggest democracy and if we cannot tolerate our own criticism then there is something wrong with the whole system.
As a mod, if you judge it fit, either delete or merge that thread with this. That's okay too.

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
There was a time when me, kunal and ghost were the only ones posting pics in this thread and there was literally no discussion going on until guys like unknowncommando2, coldhearted aviator and abigdonboy came from PDF.I certainly dont want the thread to go back to the dark ages once again.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I don't care what people say, but I want all the armed forces, CAPFs, State police to equipt their personal with this basic modern military gear!!
Period!!
View attachment 49218
This is for police force View attachment 49219
Buddy,

I have lost my brothers and friends in cross border raids and Kashmir operation.

who in his right senses or shall i say un compromised and non corrupted life would say that everything is perfect?

People who are sitting abroad or even delhi bombay for that matter dont know the hardships jawans face.

This Alexa and siri junta comes here and says SAB CHANGAA SIIII.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles