Indian Special Forces Cross LoC, Slaughter 20 Terrorists across Three Camps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
DD News the Sarkari channel has been reporting about this from two days- They say 10 terrorists killed and 1 Jawan Martyred and they said after crossing the LoC- The number is being debated but the operation has occurred-

Some channels are reporting that firing is going on across the LoC to retrieve body of dead- perhaps we have that Jawan still inside PoK or some SF are stranded inside there or they are trying to bring some Paki terrorist's head as trophy-

These numbers of 8(ABP News), 12(Zee News), 10(DD News) are from two days ago- Action is going on at the LoC and media is not being allowed after a certain point in Uri- other news channels(ABP and Zee) say they were trying to infiltrate which is unlikely as recently they move in numbers of 4-6 while infiltrating from a single point-

Soldiers were seen carrying large tripods- and Russian Thermal rockets-
Any link from foreign media..Indian media will telecast a news that " IA is fighting Pa on mars" if the get TRP.
Never overestimate our sources....Our media outlets have become sh!t.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
pakis will never confrim their own dead soldiers or take their remains back..
Thats the coward paki army.

We have to keep the Indian media out as much as possible them will destroy the momentum..the economy..and create war hysteria that will directly have an impact on economy for common people...and wiill give the stage for peace-dove bitches and aman ki thamasha people and how can we forget the ANTI NUKE lobby

paki grounding all aircrafts in north region was a sign that they were anticipating something.
Somewhere I read casualities for Arb-e-zarb / Zarb-e-arb...(.ah what ever it is) is just 762...
1) ISPR must be lying
2) Airforce must have bombed crap out of taliban villages and then world's bravest army enters scene just to give finish touch ( shoot and kill injured taliban fighters , who can't even walk...due to injuries.
Agree to Disagree?

sorcerer

Country flag
Somewhere I read casualities for Arb-e-zarb / Zarb-e-arb...(.ah what ever it is) is just 762...
1) ISPR must be lying
2) Airforce must have bombed crap out of taliban villages and then world's bravest army enters scene just to give finish touch ( shoot and kill injured taliban fighters , who can't even walk...due to injuries.
Agree to Disagree?
if its from pak..its a lie.
They are pathological liars
paki fartforce bombed the crap out of innocent Balochis and other civilians.

"pakistanis are pathological liars so much that they dont even know when they are lieng"-Richard Clarke

Pakistanis are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS: Richard Clarke

Chinmoy

Country flag
This is another fan boy news...Do you think Pakistani Forces would leave their assets open so that we could take them....OP is comparing present situation with clash of clans....attack and loot.
There will be some resistance...And do you think Pakistan government did not put their assets( informers) on high alert after uri incident.?
I may leave this forum if there is no proper reaction from GOI.
I may leave this forum if there is no proper reaction from GOI.
By this if you mean, " Lets Have War" "BOOM BOOM BOOM"............. Then you better leave now itself. Because under no circumstance, GoI is going to raid Pak in broad daylight glare.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
By this if you mean, " Lets Have War" "BOOM BOOM BOOM"............. Then you better leave now itself. Because under no circumstance, GoI is going to raid Pak in broad daylight glare.
Even I am against war.....Our government always puts jawan's life at risk.....and moreover we have stupid Indians who still have simpathy for separatists.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Even I am against war.....Our government always puts jawan's life at risk.....and moreover we have stupid Indians who still have simpathy for separatists.

So what's the solution?

---------------------------------------------------

Rashna

Country flag
Exclusive: Uri Avenged As Spl Forces Cross LoC, Kill 20 Terrorists

Chandan Nandy
Today, 5 hours ago

(In ligt of the reactions to this article, The Quint decided to reconfirm the information from its sources. We stand by our story.)

At least 20 terrorists have been neutralised in a daring cross-LoC operation by the Indian Army in response to the Uri attack.

Two units of the elite 2 Paras comprising 18-20 soldiers flew across the LoC in the Uri sector in military helicopters and carried out an operation that killed at least 20 suspected terrorists across three terror camps in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (PoK).

The Quint: Exclusive: Uri Avenged. Special Forces Cross LoC; Kill 20 Terrorists
Total casualties, including those injured, could be as high as 200, sources said.

Military sources revealed to The Quint, which confirmed this information from two other independent sources, that the operation happened during the intervening hours of 20 September and 21 September.

Indications that the Indian Special Forces struck across LoC came in the form of Pakistan declaring a no-fly zone over PoK on 20 September night.

Pakistan’s national flag carrier, Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), had cancelled flights to northern Pakistani cities, including to Gilgit and Skardu in PoK, due to “airspace restrictions”.

PIA called off flights to Gilgit and Skardu in Gilgit-Baltistan region in PoK and Chitral in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province.

PIA spokesperson Danyal Gilani had tweeted this information late Tuesday evening.

https://www.thequint.com/uri-attack...and-kashmir-pakistan-neutralise-20-terrorists
Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif held a telephonic conversation with the country’s powerful Army Chief General Raheel Sharif on Tuesday night ahead of his speech at the UN in which he raised the Kashmir issue. It is understood that they are likely to have discussed this cross-border raid as well.

Soldiers guard on tip of their vehicle outside the army base which was attacked by suspected militants at Uri. (Photo: AP)

Speaking at an event earlier on Wednesday, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar said the Uri attack may need a “knee-jerk” reaction.

“Won’t go into details of what India can do, but sometimes knee-jerk reaction is required,” he said.

Also Read: Sometimes a Knee-Jerk Reaction is Needed: Parrikar on Uri Attack

Hours after the attack on Sunday morning by four terrorists that killed 18 Indian soldiers, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had tweeted that those behind the act “would not go unpunished”.

Geeta (centre), wife of Ravi Paul, an army soldier who was killed in Sunday’s attack at an Indian Army base in Kashmir’s Uri, reacts upon seeing the body of her husband in Sarwa village in Samba district, south of Jammu. (Photo: Reuters)
India has blamed the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist outfit for the attack in Uri.

A statement issued by the Ministry of External Affairs listed the items recovered from the terrorists, including GPS tracker with coordinates that indicate the point and time of infiltration across the LoC and the subsequent route to the terror attack site; grenades with Pakistani markings; communication matrix sheets; communication equipment; and other items made in Pakistan, including food, medicines and clothes.

Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar had summoned Pakistani High Commissioner Abdul Basit on Wednesday and conveyed India’s demand for action by Pakistan to crack down on the terror infrastructure in its territory.

Rashna

Country flag
If this is true, i am proud of you Indian Army and I am proud of you Namo and Parrikar.

FRYCRY

Country flag
this is fake.. ...........Dont know what made this leftist paper to come up with this

Rashna

Country flag
Well from what i have heard of first hand accounts Pakistani forces were rushed to the border with their equipment and people actually saw it happening. So why was that taking place? Also why were flights to those areas cancelled by PIA.

Good morning ma'm..................

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
Killing 20 terrorists will impact who exactly? isi, pa or paki public? It's not hard to guess nobody in pakiland will care that these terrorists are dead. Only acceptable response is 180 pa regulars halal.

IMM

I do not believe this...................................................

Akshay_Fenix

Yes its true, some senior (ex-military) has confirmed it. There won't be a disclosure this time not until UN general assembly is over.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
This is what ToI (Delhi) published on front page on Thursday. Rumour of Indian SF crossing over LoC and killing 20 Pakis was floated by the Quint.com, a webzine.
Screenshot_2016-09-23-02-22-23_com.fevdev.nakedbrowser_1474578753427.jpg

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag

Soldiers life would be at risk too if Government declares war. I am not against full annihilation of Pakistan, but what I am against is too look weak and to question some stupid questions after that. Its not a WWII era where victorious team would lead the defeated one to war tribunal.

At this moment if we start targeting their assets overtly, then the cry baby would draw the whole attention towards the IA atrocities on innocent civilian life and god knows what. The result would be that the whole international community would start mounting pressure on you and you have to back track whether you like it or not. Another option open for you is to walk up to Secretary General in UNGA and say in his face 'F*** you and F*** UN, I am out of here' and then declare a war on Pak. But whether you like it or not, we can't even think about it.

So the best way is to do this silently militarily and create a unfavourable diplomatic scenario for Pak overtly on their face. Now this is what India is doing in UNGA. As far as any military ops across border is concerned, both government and IA would deny it straight on your face due to the point I told above. As far as Paki Army and media is concerned, don't even think that they would publish anything which would show their true plight. Remember 65 and 71? As per their media Pak Army was about to capture Delhi and some famous Ghazal singer was singing ballad of their armies victory, whereas IA was at the gate of Lahore in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles