Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Regarding position of secondary weapon (pistol) what is the difference when it is put in a hostler on the thigh or in a hostler on the tactical belt. Or is it just up to ones comfort?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I agree with people with the fact that there aren't many (rather any) pic showing Indian SF wearing comtacs, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't.
Obviously, you don’t expect SF guys using these COMTACS during the CICT ops as it becomes messy in Quick Reaction scenarios. They use it in Special Ops.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Dude, that is meant to be attached to your helmet. It isn't separate. But they do wear helmets.....
So to attach and detach equipment you will need time which you don’t have.

Killbot

Country flag
So to attach and detach equipment you will need time which you don’t have.
Why would you detach it??? Also, how is wearing a fucking headphone going to make them late for an op???? How do they have time to wear their earpieces then???

As for their kit, they'll have a locker in which it'll be, they just have to wear it and they are ready.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I agree with people with the fact that there aren't many (rather any) pic showing Indian SF wearing comtacs, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't.
I also have a Buggati but no one believes me.

I always claim but i could never show anyone.

On a more serious note..

We could finish this hallucinations or real claim once and for all if someone could post the RFI to aquire comtacs.

Or any report.

or then a complete team wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles