Indian Scale Models

desicommando

Country flag
I do post but am not so active, I get many questions(related to buying) and get distracted so whenever I feel like I post here and there.
Darn, you have many paints, but the goal is don't get distracted by these fancy paints, need to know the art of mixing to your ref project picture, which will give you some solace otherwise you will keep buying fancy paints and will not be satisfied. Medium Sea grey is a good start for IAF grey.
Thank you.

mrp63

Country flag
There is no course, it is just a hobby, there used to be a guy from Bangalore who use to do classes for scale models and actual making process but he seems to have closed down due to lack or participants.

I tried to make a video out of it but it was too much work for me and I don't have a proper camera setup as of now but maybe in future will surely do, It is high time that we have our own scale modelling channel on youtube and encourage people to take part. Thanks
Could you recommend glue and paints that we can use for this? Are there any Indian manufacturers/ products we can use, or is Tamiya/ MrHobby the best?

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Could you recommend glue and paints that we can use for this? Are there any Indian manufacturers/ products we can use, or is Tamiya/ MrHobby the best?
depends on the application you want to use, here super glue or feviquick is one option, but you will need a Tamiya plastic cement type or Acetone based glue.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles