Indian Railway Privatisation Good or Bad?

Is it Good or Bad?

• Good

• Bad

• Dependence how it's handled

• Can't say

Results are only viewable after voting.

here2where

Good obviously, considering the exponential growth of passengers. And most of us don’t require subsidies and are willing to pay more to avoid stinking rail travels.
Privatisation will help ease congestion (no need to plan 4 months in advance) and bring in quality.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I am in favor of privatisation. I am not against poor people but I believe I have earned my right to travel decently.
Another thing is people think government maal equals Baap ka maal. I forgot the name of the train from which people stole things like faucets and headphones.
I am sure they would not dare to do it in private trains because they know they will be either going to jail or paying big fine.

Deathstar

Country flag
I am in favor of privatisation. I am not against poor people but I believe I have earned my right to travel decently.
Another thing is people think government maal equals Baap ka maal. I forgot the name of the train from which people stole things like faucets and headphones.
I am sure they would not dare to do it in private trains because they know they will be either going to jail or paying big fine.
Tejas train , mentality is just pathetic , nothing should be free , penalise those who destroy public property

Global Defence

New threads

Articles