Indian Police Force

Gyyan

Country flag

Chinese paper
For a second I thought some western swat unit
The pvt army/security is a big industry in china one time i heard they even had black water helping them with training.
They also employ about 4 million people don't know why we aren't concerned about this a freakin' 4 million private army in companies where majority holder is the state.
The agnipath scheme could be used for better by us...we could use the agniveer after 3 years and train them again making private security companies.

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
The pvt army/security is a big industry in china one time i heard they even had black water helping them with training.
They also employ about 4 million people don't know why we aren't concerned about this a freakin' 4 million private army in companies where majority holder is the state.
The agnipath scheme could be used for better by us...we could use the agniveer after 3 years and train them again making private security companies.
What I meant to show was the training they are receiving
PAP is somewhat equivalent to nsg their training equipments are top notch
Any of the way this setup has benefited their security apparatus
Just imagine the training their armed forces sof would be getting with help of these guys and also foreign trainers which they have hired privately

Meal Team 6

Country flag
Army could takes notes there too
Well clean guns and uniform just shows lack of deployment and experience, washed up clothes used in field looks worn out, these just look new , most probably photo op, it reminds me of para sf footage from cross border raid documentary,the gun and scope and uni looked so new and out of place.nothing wrong just looked weird.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Well clean guns and uniform just shows lack of deployment and experience, washed up clothes used in field looks worn out, these just look new , most probably photo op, it reminds me of para sf footage from cross border raid documentary,the gun and scope and uni looked so new and out of place.nothing wrong just looked weird.
The documentry from history tv? I thought those guys were just random actors

Global Defence

New threads

Articles