Indian Police Force

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Indian Police is well trained when dealing with terrorists. Probably better than others in the world.

Indian Police knows about their Locality very well. Their ability to solve cases also good but most of them cannot do shit since Entire Police System corrupted to core. Due to think it is some big deal to find who killed Sunanda Puskar. Obviously, they know the entire truth but since mister womanizer is big shot politician who can pull strings from powerful people. They cannot do anything and just sit and do bakchodi.

But they are trained to take on armed guys?
Leave alone Terrorist most of them cannot save themselves from some random Goon who has gun. The training is piss poor and physical standards are absolute sham.

Police reform is something this nation is asking for some time.

Kumaoni

Indian Police knows about their Locality very well. Their ability to solve cases also good but most of them cannot do shit since Entire Police System corrupted to core. Due to think it is some big deal to find who killed Sunanda Puskar. Obviously, they know the entire truth but since mister womanizer is big shot politician who can pull strings from powerful people. They cannot do anything and just sit and do bakchodi.

But they are trained to take on armed guys?
Leave alone Terrorist most of them cannot save themselves from some random Goon who has gun. The training is piss poor and physical standards are absolute sham.

Police reform is something this nation is asking for some time.
Didn’t Delhi special cell regularly eliminate territorists back in 00s?

jai jaganath

Country flag
Indian Police is well trained when dealing with terrorists. Probably better than others in the world.
Sorry bro u need to have ideas about India
Here in certain cases even a common man is more effective than a police man
Police are very good in investigation as they have nice connections it doesn't take yi e to know the culprit
Other than that law enforcement fitness or professionalism is non existent
In my locality once a person stole a bike of my relatives neighbor they went to police
Police said see there are 200 similar cases in area for past 2 years so it will take time
But after 3-4 days that neighbor found the theif through contacts and got their bike and left the thief
After 6 months the police man caught the thief and called him then that person recited entire story
Tell me it that person idiotic or policeman inefficient
I think both

Kumaoni

Police are very good in investigation as they have nice connections it doesn't take yi e to know the culprit
In my locality once a person stole a bike of my relatives neighbor they went to police
Police said see there are 200 similar cases in area for past 2 years so it will take time
But after 3-4 days that neighbor found the theif through contacts and got their bike and left the thief
After 6 months the police man caught the thief and called him then that person recited entire story
I think both
I’d say it varies between police tbh. JAK police and Delhi Police are probably leagues away from some Jharkhand police which doesn’t even deal with armed gangsters.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
I think both
All this happened because state governments got the control of the police, police now works as security guard of state government.
They should have been given more autonomy to work independently just like courts

jai jaganath

Country flag
I’d say it varies between police tbh. JAK police and Delhi Police are probably leagues away from some Jharkhand police which doesn’t even deal with armed gangsters.
Except jkp Arunachal and few other states no other police are competent

BlackViking

Country flag
Jharkhand Police would be better compared to Delhi Police because of the terrains they operate in and their CI experience, supported by robust HUMINT.
Delhi police special cell is competent for the most part
DP special cell will be ahead in technical intel. They don't possess much combat experience.

Kumaoni

DP special cell will be ahead in technical intel. They don't possess much combat experience.
Actually, they have traveled all accords the country hunting terrorists. Source: my uncle was in it and was also one of the most decorated police officers in d nations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles