Indian Police Force

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Oh I see . That I didn't know about . I was only talking about SWATS , Commando Batts and ATS teams . A lot of enforcement administrations are rotten to core .

No offence to anyone who's family members might have served/serving in Police forces or any IPS aspirants .

But this is the truth , there is rampant corruption almost everywhere , mis administration and other darker traits .
Notwithstanding the negatives , there are a few admins who have actually started to take good actions . The cops should be seen as a societal aid rather than be feared and given 'incentives' for proper delivery on the other hand the tightness of enforcement and security should be increased. This includes corruption resistance training and tests conducted while in training regiments other than state administration and criminology syllabus gobling and shooting and handcuffing training

But I'll not speak anymore on this since , I'm a novice in this field and have come to learn in this thread . I just shared a general outlook

No its the administration in rajasthan is just lost.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Yeh

Kinda , but training without sights isn't very in'sight'ful. So for further development let's wait .
I missed A.P. Black Panthers too BTW . They look good too aesthetically that is .
Overall a lot of police swats are pretty well trained it seems and equipped too.
What about nagaland force they look cool

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ok so guys apparently

Arunachal pradesh STF , Octopus and SOG is everyones personal favourite thanks to their significant growth

Hawk , mizoram ,Kerala and Punjab police has nice growth rate .

Force one , QRT cell have always had decent equipment other than the vest probably.

Manipur and greyhounds are on the right track
Yeah man Arunachal stf and jk sog are my most favorite wrt training, experience, equipments and I personally feel they are filling their mandate

jai jaganath

Country flag
Training- good but not very impressive
Experience- high as they are being frequently used
Equipments- not impressive if I compare with my favorite swats in India
So overall they need a good ips high level officer and a hm who is ready to spend

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
So overall they need a good ips high level officer and a hm who is ready to spend
What are they used against frequently?

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Wish army will learn to get knee pads stitched on pants

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Yeah them too . But they lack body Armor . Wearing exfil non ballistic , FLC and Russian inspired uniform won't give them the edge in combat . They also don't have much advanced weaponry either

Only recently they started procure Trichy and x95 tavors . I hope they standardize on sights too . They are on the right track just a little lost on khwabo mein . But they have much room to grow

jai jaganath

Country flag
Wish army will learn to get knee pads stitched on pants
See that's a thing of choice and comfort especially if they have knowledge about its existence
Important things army should fo better guns better communication better bms better listening and night fighting capability and most importantly better protection

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Also people wondering why a lot of northern STFs don't wear helmets , it's probably because of terrain . A lot of northern terrain is basically shivalik type mountains and hills.
There are a few different reasons I'd like to fetch :

-The body Armor and equipment in tac vest already places heavy loads on an operators body and if further a helmet is provided , it provides stress on the neck . It deprives

- unlike the more developed and urban swats , the transport system is limited and they might have to conduct patrols in forest and hilly terrain . So they don't have the facilities for hyper quick deployment. If compared with army their facilities are much dwarfed

- there are not many institutions housing the ATS battalions for the specific police organization. Maybe all the operators are housed in a single facility in a single location let's say commando cantonment of the police . Hence it's not distributed around the blocks and often the same unit from the single location has to be transported . Wearing helmets for so long for a swat unit seems to be painfull and excess neck stress can deprive many of cognitive thinking and functions and neuro muscular coordination . They are not trained on the lines of army so they clearly lack such tolerance, although a lot differs from person to person rather than unit to unit

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
See that's a thing of choice and comfort especially if they have knowledge about its existence
Important things army should fo better guns better communication better bms better listening and night fighting capability and most importantly better protection
Agreed on all points but I think getting integrated knee pads is better than external ones

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles