Indian Police Force

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The second picture says BBC

Post the entire video if available
It’s BBC Pakee-stan’s run-d-rona on Kashmir, BBC Urdu does propaganda against India, BBC Hindi does propaganda against Pakistan coz they know they have tapped the best revenue model, in desi language we say it, “naam alag, bakchodi wahi” :lol:.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
1661510633310.png
]
Gentlemen looks like Manipuri Police had some upgrades,the greenish camo and the yellow strips here from what ik are commandos(notice that almost all of them wear plate carriers cannot confirm if plates are there)the officer with the insas is likely a normal cop

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
There was news of them getting the Sig mpx and 716s, A kitted out Trichy Carbine should be good for them too ig
Correct me if I'm wrong but they've been using FAB sopmods on their pm md 90s right ? Quite for some time too .

Also looking at the rate of procurement Sig might have to establish JV facility within a few years .

NSG- MPX
Armed Forces-716i
JK SOG - bit of both

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Ok so guys apparently

Arunachal pradesh STF , Octopus and SOG is everyones personal favourite thanks to their significant growth

Hawk , mizoram ,Kerala and Punjab police has nice growth rate .

Force one , QRT cell have always had decent equipment other than the vest probably.

Manipur and greyhounds are on the right track

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Ok so guys apparently

Arunachal pradesh STF , Octopus and SOG is everyones personal favourite thanks to their significant growth

Hawk , mizoram ,Kerala and Punjab police has nice growth rate .

Force one , QRT cell have always had decent equipment other than the vest probably.

Manipur and greyhounds are on the right track
Meanwhile rajastan is lost 🗿

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
They have a good PC and helmet but horrific uniform . Also they have a good shooting stance not too exposed and keeping low profile . NSG hub taught them well it seems . although application is the key .

They have a been procuring battlegeartech lightning plate carriers for their mp5 . If I'll find a pic I'll post it but currently I have no evidence.
But I've seen the KP Commando battalion posters on traffic police banners armed with the PC .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles