Indian Police Force

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Pathetic handling of Biswas's security by CRPF
Are they trained for this?
Lady was able to break the cordon.

Look at that cop couldn't even handle her...

Also i think they are afraid of media and Leaders trying to portray a people friendly face...

Indian media pressure has literally made the whole system toothless and spineless

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
1. Aren't Police personnel Civilians just like us ?

This sense of being superior to public need to go away...

2. I am sorry about the death but at the same time this same police system is such corrupt that these police wala will themselves indulge in harassing normal people and get money out of them.

3. Everyone is involved in this how much it will cost to build more rooms with bathroom facilities ? Merely a few thousands or lakhs and few more for coolers etc but these police walas won't even fund it themselves.... Set an example for others..
Now listen....

A trainee police constable has to wake up before sunrise to prepare for flag hoisting and PT. After that they undergo intense PT session followed by training sessions with brief intervals for lunch, shower and some academics. The training usually carries on till sunset.

If you still don't understand, let me spell it for you - it is gruelling. What a cop becomes later in his service is immaterial since he has to pass the intense training first and I would be curious how many people can actually pass the minimum physical to even found fit for the service to begin undergoing the training. How many people would survive an hour long physical excercise under the sun in the summer that we have sen in Delhi this year?

Cops represent the society. The society as a whole is corrupt and hence cops too display the traits. Even a mall security abuse their power given a chance. I have seen peon level staff in private offices misbehave with people they deemed beneath them. So why single out cops only?!
y. It is a training facility. Everything has to be done with due process. Also these are trainee constables who mostly come from relatively financially weaker sections. They won't be allowed to put a brick inside rhe campus and even if allowed to, wouldn't be able to build shit because they don't have any money.

I don't know which privileged world you live in. But real world is much different than your protected everything available on demand world.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Extremely pathetic, really outrageous .
He is one of the most important cm of india, yet see his pathetic security .
The only one who even seemed to do anything was the regular policeman.

Pathetic handling of Biswas's security by CRPF
Are they trained for this?
Lady was able to break the cordon.
Probably she was paid to do this, Opteeks and Meedia you see
Shiit like this happens all the time here

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Now listen....

A trainee police constable has to wake up before sunrise to prepare for flag hoisting and PT. After that they undergo intense PT session followed by training sessions with brief intervals for lunch, shower and some academics. The training usually carries on till sunset.

If you still don't understand, let me spell it for you - it is gruelling. What a cop becomes later in his service is immaterial since he has to pass the intense training first and I would be curious how many people can actually pass the minimum physical to even found fit for the service to begin undergoing the training. How many people would survive an hour long physical excercise under the sun in the summer that we have sen in Delhi this year?

Cops represent the society. The society as a whole is corrupt and hence cops too display the traits. Even a mall security abuse their power given a chance. I have seen peon level staff in private offices misbehave with people they deemed beneath them. So why single out cops only?!
y. It is a training facility. Everything has to be done with due process. Also these are trainee constables who mostly come from relatively financially weaker sections. They won't be allowed to put a brick inside rhe campus and even if allowed to, wouldn't be able to build shit because they don't have any money.

I don't know which privileged world you live in. But real world is much different than your protected everything available on demand world.
Everyone needs to do something to get something . Life is not a fairytale. Period

Aren't they civilian just like us... Yes they are

What they do afterwards is what they are trained for....

And unfortunately what they do afterwards to their fellow common people isn't something to be proud of... They need to address the corruption within themselves because they are the system and that's where I pointed.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
p
Everyone needs to do something to get something . Life is not a fairytale. Period

What in the eff does that even mean in this context?

Even a healthy person get a heat stroke.

Aren't they civilian just like us... Yes they are
Actually no. They aren't just like any other civilian. They are physically fitter than most and are employed to do a more hazardous job than most civilians.

What they do afterwards is what they are trained for....

And unfortunately what they do afterwards to their fellow common people isn't something to be proud of... They need to address the corruption within themselves because they are the system and that's where I pointed.

You are basically an idiot. These are trainee constables, do you understand? The actual corruption stems from the upper echelon and they get trained in luxury.

I guess the arsehole in charge of the training campus was much like you who didn't care if a grunt died because minimum care is denied. Perhaps you'd not understand since you didn't suffer same negligence in your own life.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
What in the eff does that even mean in this context?

Even a healthy person get a heat stroke.

Actually no. They aren't just like any other civilian. They are physically fitter than most and are employed to do a more hazardous job than most civilians.

You are basically an idiot. These are trainee constables, do you understand? The actual corruption stems from the upper echelon and they get trained in luxury.

I guess the arsehole in charge of the training campus was much like you who didn't care if a grunt died because minimum care is denied. Perhaps you'd not understand since you didn't suffer same negligence in your own life.
WT F do you even meant with the first question... You raised...

1. Read the previous post i answered him.

2. Actually No ?

Well there are other civilians who scored better marks then them and are smarter than them and get better job at higher places..

And there are many civilians who turn out fitter than those but chose different path.

This is general differentiation that exist among people.

But does that mean because someone is physically better they are more than civilian ?

They are police personnel not Army. Period that was my point and if you have to argue on it go on shout at the mirror.

This attitude where they think they are more than civilians and not there to serve us just as any other govt job like in railways hospital etc is the reason behind the whole mess they are in.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
WT F do you even meant with the first question... You raised...

1. Read the previous post i answered him.

2. Actually No ?

Well there are other civilians who scored better marks then them and are smarter than them and get better job at higher places..

And there are many civilians who turn out fitter than those but chose different path.

This is general differentiation that exist among people.

But does that mean because someone is physically better they are more than civilian ?

They are police personnel not Army. Period that was my point and if you have to argue on it go on shout at the mirror.

This attitude where they think they are more than civilians and not there to serve us just as any other govt job like in railways hospital etc is the reason behind the whole mess they are in.
People like you sicken me.

A young boy died because of clear negligence, and you are trivialising his death.

Yes, a cop does more for the society than any other civilian. Period.

Armed forces aren't corruption free either.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
People like you sicken me.

A young boy died because of clear negligence, and you are trivialising his death.

Yes, a cop does more for the society than any other civilian. Period.

Armed forces aren't corruption free either.
His death isn't the point i discussed at all but raised an issue on what that person said about Police being superior to other civilians .
And how they should approach this.

And they do what they are paid for I can come up and say doctors do more than police or the one who does construction in 40-50 degree cel heat . Bringing emotion in a simple post to make a point is a weird way.

We have all been burdened by unnecessary threats by police personnel and paid thousands of rupees to them in bribe due to the fact they don't understand what they are and their job is and there is nothing wrong in saying it again and again loud and clear.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Mumbai: State to send three pilots for chopper training in Dallas
The Maharashtra government is sending three pilots from the Directorate of Aviation for training of a New H-145 Helicopter to be procured for the Anti-Naxal operation. The pilots would be provided training in Dallas, United States.

The state government had decided to purchase H-145 multipurpose helicopter from France-based manufacturing company Airbus Helicopters to deploy in Nagpur for the anti-naxal operations.

"As per the terms and conditions mentioned in the tender and as per the provisions of the agreement with the company, government pilots approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) or European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) will be provided training by the company. The decision to send DGCA pilots abroad for training purposes was under consideration by the government," said a government official.

Those pilots who have been selected for the training are Captain Sanjay Karve (chief pilot), Captain Mahendra Dalvi (senior pilot) and Captain Mohit Sharma (assistant pilot). The three would be receiving 15-day training starting from July 8 at Dallas. The total expenditure of Rs 26.32 lakh for training has been sanctioned by the state government.

Last month, in a bid to ensure unhindered aerial surveillance, providing emergency medical assistance, food supplies and ferrying injured jawans in the naxal areas, the Maharashtra government had given an extension of one year to the use of a rented helicopter of a Mumbai based private company. The extension period ends in May 2022, said a government official. This year, the police in Maharashtra have killed 22 naxals.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles