Indian Police Force

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
NSG was not present in Mumbai during 26/11. Though some small army contigent was present, in addition to Marcos which held the terrorist fromescaping till NSG arrived on 27th November morning.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Too many watermarks and edits have ruined the pictures, which were subtle with their watermarks.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Too many watermarks and edits have ruined the pictures, which were subtle with their watermarks.
If I’m not wrong the edits were requested by the members in the picture so as to not disclose their exact identity and location. Watermarks I can only assume it’s because of the number of times other defence pages and fans will claim the picture as their own in other places. Correct me if I’m wrong @Tier69operative 😂

mikhail

Country flag
If I’m not wrong the edits were requested by the members in the picture so as to not disclose their exact identity and location. Watermarks I can only assume it’s because of the number of times other defence pages and fans will claim the picture as their own in other places. Correct me if I’m wrong @Tier69operative 😂
Thats why I have given credit to the pictures to Anshu Anthony aka @Tier69operative 🙂

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles