Indian Police Force

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Coming to this do soldiers buy these stuff from their own salary?
I don't remember any admin placing order for purchase from Armasen
Their CEO says majority have been direct purchases using their own personal funds, though few small unit/battalion level purchases have been made by both armed forces and law enforcement.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
MP5 with Zeiss red dots!!!!!!!!
I have seen them few yrs ago with Kalashnikovs and Insas at HQ of KAP 2nd battalion
Thunderbolt commandos come under Kerala IRBn, not KAP (1-5).
Apart from these Armed Units, each district and city in kerala have dedicated armed reserve separate from State Armed Police under HQ
Screenshot_20210514_211114.jpg

Spindrift

Last edited:

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Where did you get this document? It's a classified document under the officials secrets act.
@ezsasa , Could you please this post?
I got my sources, plus its not a secret anymore, you could actually find some articles related to it. Unbelievable you deleted the post!!

Spindrift

I got my sources, plus its not a secret anymore, you could actually find some articles related to it. Unbelievable you deleted the post!!
Once a document is declassified, the classification is removed or cut out. The document that you posted is classified as 'SECRET' which means that it is still covered under the officials secrets act.

The information in the document may not be a secret, but the document is still classified..

Vishalreddy3

Country flag
Once a document is declassified, the classification is removed or cut out. The document that you posted is classified as 'SECRET' which means that it is still covered under the officials secrets act.

The information in the document may not be a secret, but the document is still classified..
The document which I posted is the original document posted in 2017,since then many news outlets have run articles regarding it.
My source is not stupid enough to give me a classified document, if it's not published in open source. I always cross check any classified document when posting in this forum

WolfPack86

Country flag
Force One Commandos - Mumbai Police QRT In Action (Military Motivational)
26 / 11 attack: special commando force QRT Mumbai police

Global Defence

New threads

Articles