Indian Police Force

Harbinger

कसाई
Tamilnadu armed police equipment
. 303 rifle, 7.62 BAR, insas 7.62 and 5.56, Ak47 with underfolfing buttock, 5.56 Excalibur Rifle,
View attachment 61476
Ofb shortgun, teargas /grenade launcher, sten smg

View attachment 61478
Multiple teargas launchers
View attachment 61479
View attachment 61480
View attachment 61481
Ofb shortgun
View attachment 61482
In famous gold engraved pistol
View attachment 61483
Glock 19
View attachment 61484
Ofb 9mm pistol
View attachment 61485
INSAS lmg
View attachment 61486
Some corrections since you got a lot of things wrong
*7.62 SLR not 7.62 BAR
*5.56mm INSAS 1b1 not 7.62
*That's not a golden pistol, it's a brass signal gun.
*And that's not sten, it's the sterling smg or the SAF carbine 9mm.
*that's a BREN or 7.62 LMG not the INSAS LMG

Man, no offense, but you need to learn a lot about firearms, cause you know next to nothing.

Harbinger

कसाई
The thing is the red colour highlighted rifle is 7.62 BAR, Blue colour is indeed 7.62 slr, green colour is 5.56 insas
View attachment 61702
Tamilnadu police has sten smg not sterling.
View attachment 61703
That is not a BAR, bar is the browning automatic rifle, that rifle is ishapore rifle 1A
Have you ever seen a sten? You have not.
This is a sten smg. Jesus, how can you be so confident even
images (1) (3).jpeg
when you're totally wrong?

Harbinger

कसाई
No police department uses discarded sten SMGs by army anymore except a few units here and there. Sten smg is an ancient relic now.

Harbinger

कसाई
MAN, Bolt Action Rifle is what is meant for BAR, not browning automatic rifle, plus Tamilnadu police doesn't use Sterling in the first place.
This weird argument isn't going anywhere!
CAN YOU EVEN DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN A STEN OR A STERLING? I'M VERY CLOSE TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT AND I'VE LITERALLY GROWN UP BETWEEN THE POLICEMEN AS A NEPHEW OF A SENIOR POLICE OFFICER. AND I'M JOINING THE POLICE DEPARTMENT PRETTY SOON. So don't even think that you'll actually prove yourself right without some solid facts, even a kid can differentiate between the two.
THIS IS A STERLING SMG OTHERWISE KNOWN AS SAF 9MM CARBINE
download (2).jpeg

AND THIS IS A STEN
images (1) (3).jpeg

Last edited:

Harbinger

कसाई
Sterling SMGs use a distinctive double stacked curved magazine while sten SMGs use a single stack straight magazine. Even though it's damn easy to differentiate between the two apart from the magazine but you're clearly unable to do so.

Harbinger

कसाई
Why are you shouting mate?? Does it even matter you grew up in a police family to know about firearms??
My father severed in the Navy, but I don't know a thing about identifing different type of ships!!
Fine your correct, That's not a sten!!
Of course it does matter, if you pay attention to your surroundings in such environment because in that kind of environment you're getting more exposure to certain things than a normal person so yes it does matter a lot. But no hate. Peace.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Emotional reunion..
A 13 year old autistic boy child who was missing from Uttar Pradesh since 2015 was traced at a child home in Assam after 5 years, by Telangana Police with the help of DARPAN (FacialRecognitionTool) of @TelanganaCOPs

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Some of their gun discipline is really fucked up.
Regardless this is a good start, we should have somewhere about 100 SWAAT personnel in each district going by American Standards.
Easier said than done considering the cost. Plus the figure of 100 is too big also most of the districts dont need Swat units yo curb the issues happening under their jurisdiction where as in US where violent crimes involving guns is too common.I am discounting volatile areas from UP, Bihar, Andhra etc from the above list though.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Easier said than done considering the cost. Plus the figure of 100 is too big also most of the districts dont need Swat units yo curb the issues happening under their jurisdiction where as in US where violent crimes involving guns is too common.I am discounting volatile areas from UP, Bihar, Andhra etc from the above list though.
Ayy mate states in the saffron belt and red belt still need a well armed and trained police force. We are still paying 60,000 hafta to Commie rats in Gaya district, no one wants to open business or factories here because of these thugs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles