Indian Police Force

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Heard armasen is in talks with police forces across India so we might see some good pcs, radios hopefully yes,bump works for now until they get more budget
That Team Wendy Bump Helmet costs more than more Ballistic Full Cut ACH pattern helmets.
Edit: The MKU Mukut ACH deal for 1.58 lakh helmets for the army cost ₹170 crores, that comes upto ~₹10,800 a helmet=~$130.

The price for the Team Wendy Exfil LTP Bump Helmet is $361.80

Last edited:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
That Team Wendy Bump Helmet costs more than more Ballistic Full Cut ACH pattern helmets.
Then I don't understand there dicision for going for bump helmets instead of ballastic maybe they are thinking of procuring nvgs highly unlikely but the only reason that makes sense do they see much action?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Then I don't understand there dicision for going for bump helmets instead of ballastic maybe they are thinking of procuring nvgs highly unlikely but the only reason that makes sense do they see much action?
Style over substance? Won’t rule it out for Indian cops. NVGs of what type for justification of a bump helmet? Plus it’s been so long since we’ve seen this kit of theirs, if they were planning on procuring NVDs, we’d have seen it by now.
Also see my edit for the cost difference between the 2 types.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Style over substance? Won’t rule it out for Indian cops. NVGs of what type for justification of a bump helmet? Plus it’s been so long since we’ve seen this kit of theirs, if they were planning on procuring NVDs, we’d have seen it by now.
Also see my edit for the cost difference between the 2 types.
Yea saw ur edited msg and Indian companies like mku started making high cut bump and ballastic helmets too right? So why go foreign I don't understand as for style over substance its sad but seems like you are correct god help us

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Edit: The MKU Mukut ACH deal for 1.58 lakh helmets for the army cost ₹170 crores, that comes upto ~₹10,800 a helmet=~$130.

The price for the Team Wendy Exfil LTP Bump Helmet is $361.80
Bump helmet for military/law enforcement is a waste of money if you're not running heavy gear along with the helmets which is the case with us. Literally buying hi-cut bump helmets for a unit that lacks both panoramic night vision, comtacs, and IR strobes etc is a joke funnier than Bassi's standup comedy show.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Holy shit NE leading from the front army should take notes
Actually, NE is quite peaceful now, Army doesn't go in heavy convoys or armed to the teeth like it used to be a few years ago. A few days ago, I was shouting at a CRPF truck for signal jumping and they also don't travel in 4-5 convoys, it is just individual ones most of the time. You hardly hear encounters these days most of the time it is drug smugglers being apprehended. Yes, the VIP movement which is stuck to the old mentality goes at high speed with gun-taunting police which is a bit of an annoyance.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Actually, NE is quite peaceful now, Army doesn't go in heavy convoys or armed to the teeth like it used to be a few years ago. A few days ago, I was shouting at a CRPF truck for signal jumping and they also don't travel in 4-5 convoys, it is just individual ones most of the time. You hardly hear encounters these days most of the time it is drug smugglers being apprehended. Yes, the VIP movement which is stuck to the old mentality goes at high speed with gun-taunting police which is a bit of an annoyance.
Actually my comment was in context of NE police forces upgraded gear and uniforms but very happy to know NE is peaceful now heard they are getting some new medical infrastructure there will be very happy to see it develop by leaps

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Actually my comment was in context of NE police forces upgraded gear and uniforms but very happy to know NE is peaceful now heard they are getting some new medical infrastructure there will be very happy to see it develop by leaps
NE police need to be armed not only to deal with insurgency but use as a secondary line of defense just in case things get hot with the Chinese. Indeed on average NE police are well-armed and interact with the army on regular basis guess that will keep the synergy intact.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles