Indian Police Force

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Yes, but STF is a commando unit, not regular force like CAR,DAR!!
I have heard about Karnataka State Reserve Police (KSRP) but I dont know they are armed or not.!!
They are armed when required ig, during the anti CAA riots they were deployed in Mangalore they had SLRs, sterlings and SMLE.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
They are armed when required ig, during the anti CAA riots they were deployed in Mangalore they had SLRs, sterlings and SMLE.
This is what they looked like when protesters attempted to set police station on fire.
0FD6D494-8A86-4819-8423-5FF6583F6EF9.jpeg

They are mainly used during riots or unrest and even when there is a potential disaster.

Harbinger

कसाई
It doesn't work like that, every trooper is issued a firearm, they don't have to carry it but they've to keep and maintain it and use it when ordered to do so. So there's no logic behind arming then when required cause practically they're armed all the time

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Meet Anurag Saini, co- founder of Staqu technologies. See how they use facial recognition tools to empower police and track criminals.

Harbinger

कसाई
Probably they are an island, and they work in marine wildlife I suppose?? Probably they have two sets of uniform, one for woodlands and other for Marines I guess!!
Nah bro, blue camo is practically useless and is only used for urban areas

Harbinger

कसाई
Forest guards elsewhere usually do their duty in khakhi, khakhi actually works in muddy terrain or jungles with less green vegetation, khakhi mixes up pretty well.

SKC

Country flag
UP Police

Yeh banda kuch jyada hi hero banne ki koshish ni karta.
He regularly use his big following as his advantage. He was known as very casual and careless pilot and when his airline asked him to be more vigilant and do his work properly he resigned and made video blaming the airline. All his followers went berserk on the airline.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Yeh banda kuch jyada hi hero banne ki koshish ni karta.
He regularly use his big following as his advantage. He was known as very casual and careless pilot and when his airline asked him to be more vigilant and do his work properly he resigned and made video blaming the airline. All his followers went berserk on the airline.
Yes, social media influencers are a dilemma for the society at the moment, they are a double edged sword. But is there any other recent video on this UP police helpline initiative which has 30 lakh views and counting?

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
I haven't seen Glock 26 with any other Police unit
😏 Gujarat police is in process of replacing all service revolvers/pistols with various Glock iterations here, have already seen fullsized Glock-17 and Glock-19 in hands/holsters of policemen here, maybe some of them also have Glock-26 ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles