Country flag
This is indeed a PsEd pics

check the red arrow line

how can front border of a submarine cross concrete barrier:lol:

CHEERS

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
Above is real pic taken when PM given sub to nation.
mate

this pic was released on a book to felicate the achievements of UPA government

the pic of INS arihant is a closely gaurded secret ,becoz i do remember our navy chief said why would they release the pic of that submarine ???
Let them to do some work to find out the real submarine pics.

So it would be indeed surprising how can they release such a classified pic so openly ,meanwhile no photographer was allowed in that event .

CHEERS

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
mate

this pic was released on a book to felicate the achievements of UPA government

the pic of INS arihant is a closely gaurded secret ,becoz i do remember our navy chief said why would they release the pic of that submarine ???
Let them to do some work to find out the real submarine pics.

So it would be indeed surprising how can they release such a classified pic so openly ,meanwhile no photographer was allowed in that event .

CHEERS
Good doctor i am aware of the pic and where it was published. Speaking of classified pic you must have seen India today pic of ATV at its testing pen shed.
plus if you go through back pages google map pic of classified location is posted.

pmaitra

Good doctor i am aware of the pic and where it was published. Speaking of classified pic you must have seen India today pic of ATV at its testing pen shed.
plus if you go through back pages google map pic of classified location is posted.
Mr. Sayare, I think I have missed that India Today picture. Could you please share it again?

Thanks.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Mr. Sayare, I think I have missed that India Today picture. Could you please share it again?

Thanks.
Sir i am on mobile in airport at family emergency. Taking my injured father to delhi. My father survived murder attempt. Last three days i spend in Nagpur hospital with him, now taking him back to Delhi.
try google search or some other member will post it.

pmaitra

Sir i am on mobile in airport at family emergency. Taking my injured father to delhi. My father survived murder attempt. Last three days i spend in Nagpur hospital with him, now taking him back to Delhi.
I am sorry to hear that. Please take good care of him. My best wishes are with you and your family.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I am sorry to hear that. Please take good care of him. My best wishes are with you and your family.
Thanks next 5-10 days i will be at Delhi hospital for surgery. Since flight is late therefore i am here at forum. Lets contine with discussion.

happy

Sorry to hear this. Hope he recovers soon. TC.

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
OH MY GOD

shocked to hear that !!

family comes 1st mate , forget forum man!!

i wish speedy recover of your father

Best wishes

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
No problem

we can discuss that thing later

No issues

CHEERS

SPIEZ

Country flag
Thanks next 5-10 days i will be at Delhi hospital for surgery. Since flight is late therefore i am here at forum. Lets contine with discussion.
Totally shocked to hear this!

Do take care of yourself and your family.

It is at this time that you must be extra cautious.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Shocked to hear this News

May god Bless your Father for the quick Recovery ..!!

nirranj

Country flag
British nuclear submarines under construction

WOW!!!!!!!!!! three at a time...............:hail:
Wooowwwww....

We need to think on tuning our manufacturing processess...

Question, If we are seeing the stern, from where does the propeller shaft emerges??

If we are seeing the Bow, these ships do not have torpedo tubes??

Global Defence

New threads

Articles