Indian nuclear submarines

Abdus Salem killed

Government communication represents reality.

It doesn't matter if a 15 years old Abdul from Dhaka, online reading hadiths on ghazwat-ul-Hind, declares that Bangladesh will invade India.

We post these things on DFI only for fun. Nobody ever took them seriously.
Not a 15 year old Abdul look at this discussion in Arabic between an Egyptian and turk
I told you literally went to 8 different countries forums
IMG_20221026_223550.jpg
IMG_20221026_223529.jpg

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Not a 15 year old Abdul look at this discussion in Arabic between an Egyptian and turk
View attachment 178874View attachment 178875
Where is anti Indian content here? There's nothing Indo phobic in comments but general prejudices of world on China and India, added with in general delusions of nationalities like case of Turkey here.

No ethnic/racist/cultural attack. No useless insults. I will call it fine. These Abduls anyway are still just online people. You keep on crawling everywhere damn.

Abdus Salem killed

Where is anti Indian content here? There's nothing Indo phobic in comments but general prejudices of world on China and India, added with in general delusions of nationalities like case of Turkey here.

No ethnic/racist/cultural attack. No useless insults. I will call it fine.
Yu agree with these idiots ?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Told you right @Indx TechStyle these people think nuke subs turboshaft engines and turbofan engines are a joke
Even saw some comments mocking HSTDV and how india developed hypersonic wind tunnels
All these idiots no end to them
We have to wait till the decade end when we are the 3 Rd largest 😁 I would like to visit these again
Even if India lands humans on Mars, why them? What you gonna get by achieving in front of these dudes? They might have quit this forum stopped taking interest, died, migrated elsewhere, overthrow their government or anything.

Don't you have a job dude?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What are they then a country that has engines on the drawing board wants to match us
Still not anti Indian.

Low competence regarding aerospace capabilities of countries around world isn't equal to Indophobia. Even if they do it out of dislike of India, what's point of bringing it here? Nobody talks or cares about Turkey or most Arab states in India.

flanker99

Country flag
View attachment 178874View attachment 178875
Are vai few years back like in 2014-15 people from all around the world were mocking Chinese about their military, equipment etc but now many admire or respect them tho many still keep mocking but the fact from all this is people will sat whatever they want but we just have to succeed and prove them wrong
Only then will people respect u

thebakofbakchod

Any updates on K5? It has been rumoured since 2018 but not much updates. Most important missile since it will allow Indian subs to nuke any part of China deep within Indian waters unlike the existing K4

Varoon2

Country flag
Are we to presume from the above tweet, that it (K4) has been tested with MIRV, and that it is deployed?

maximus777

Country flag

K4 missile has 6000kms range with 4 MIRVs and 2tons payload.... 😳😳😳

Now that's some serious payload and range. DRDO comes up with surprises every now and then....😍😍😍
6K kms and 4 MIRVs are the advertised specs, in reality they are probably 2-3 times that. Don't think our shantidoot leadership wants to ruffle any feathers with global reach.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Turks think they will build nuke subs as well
Impossible unless we see progress toward test of miniature nuclear reactors to fit within the subs. This is the heart and the core IP. No one is going to ever share this technology fully as it is very expensive to develop. India took a longtime to develop despite significant Russian assistance. Plus you need to have a core nuclear R&D, which Turks don’t have, to extend that general knowledge to miniaturizing reactors. India has been in nuclear R&D since the 60s. So have all the P5 countries. I wish India had realized the importance of jet engine development in the 60s as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles