Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Blademaster

Two things affected this decision
  1. We have lost confidence in Russians to supply such systems and more important ability to support with spares and maintenance
  2. Risk of secondary sanctions on India
Trade relations and commerce deals with west will eventually outweigh any military deals with Russia.

This is a good opportunity for us to develop similar AEW systems.
Why does India need to fear secondary sanctions? India has been through sanctions before and she came out fine because India didn't compromise her national security interests.

Why are you so eager to whore India out to US interests?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why does India need to fear secondary sanctions? India has been through sanctions before and she came out fine because India didn't compromise her national security interests.

Then why do u think ka-31 halted
Everyone knows awacs is one of the most essential part of carrier ops
There exists no other platform of helicopter based awacs then if it wasn't sanction threat then what it is

Blademaster

Then why do u think ka-31 halted
Everyone knows awacs is one of the most essential part of carrier ops
There exists no other platform of helicopter based awacs then if it wasn't sanction threat then what it is
That is why I am saying it s a very stupid decision if there was no backup plan.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

This can only be said by someone who has nothing to loose because of sanctions on India.

Our economy will be ruined and our progress will be reversed by decades.
If US/Western companies left India unemployment will exponentially rise. Skilled educated people earning big bucks will be unemployed.
Indian I.T. and manufacturing industry will be crippled. Like it or not we are a exporting economy.
PRC, Eastern European and other AESAN countries will eat up our export market and it will become neigh impossible to regain that market agin.
Indian semi-conductors dreams will go down the drain.
Atmanirbhar Bharat initiative will cripple.

Most important our food security will be threatened coupled with high inflation.

just look at Pakistan and Sri Lanka but 1000 time worse.

No sane government will risk this to please Putin.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This can only be said by someone who has nothing to loose because of sanctions on India.

If US/Western companies left India unemployment will exponentially rise. Skilled educated people earning big bucks will be unemployed.
Indian I.T. and manufacturing industry will be crippled. Like it or not we are a exporting economy.
PRC, Eastern European and other AESAN countries will eat up our export market and it will become neigh impossible to regain that market agin.

But bro
What's the solution as awacs in carriers are necessary

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I don't think nay will cause a logistical problem by getting a British one as they have ka-31 already
Do you think they give a ratass about logistics ?if indigenous weapons come up its good

Blademaster

It is not about pleasing Putin. India's economy is way more resilient than you think or give credit for.

Sounds like you work in the IT sector and is working for a US company. You are afraid of losing your salary from the US. Why do you want to punish India for the decisions you have made? by forcing India to be forever slave to the US?

You want India to keep digging the hole deeper in order to avoid any kind of pain? This is why India will always be weaker than its enemies because people with such mentality keeps India weak.

Marliii

Country flag
It is not about pleasing Putin. India's economy is way more resilient than you think or give credit for.

Sounds like you work in the IT sector and is working for a US company. You are afraid of losing your salary from the US. Why do you want to punish India for the decisions you have made? by forcing India to be forever slave to the US?

You want India to keep digging the hole deeper in order to avoid any kind of pain? This is why India will always be weaker than its enemies because people with such mentality keeps India weak.
You live in the fucking US right ? 😂 that's hypocritical

Marliii

Country flag
But do we have any indigenous radar of same class?
I dont think its due to western pressure .they got juicier deal than some 10 helos .might be something else that came up

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I dont think its due to western pressure .they got juicier deal than some 10 helos .might be something else that came up
But bro our carrier is going to get commissioned by Aug and by next year completely operational
Do we have sufficient ka-31 for 2 carriers

Blademaster

You live in the fucking US right ? 😂 that's hypocritical
Say all you want but that does not mean that you should keep pushing India deeper and intertwined with the US so that India does not have an independent foreign policy or be able to act on its own interests. That is what Dark Sorrow is advocating. His solution is not a solution but more of the same.

I see that you say "Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees". Well, fucking follow your fucking advice before you call someone else hypocritical. That's what I am advocating for India.

Marliii

Country flag
Say all you want but that does not mean that you should keep pushing India deeper and intertwined with the US so that India does not have an independent foreign policy or be able to act on its own interests. That is what Dark Sorrow is advocating. His solution is not a solution but more of the same.

I see that you say "Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees". Well, fucking follow your fucking advice before you call someone else hypocritical. That's what I am advocating for India.
Let me get the picture straight we cancels a russian deal you guys go bersek .we cancelled US p8i we cancel a lot of deals we cancelled sig716,biho etc but when a russian deal gets cancelled its a problem for some guys .if its cancelled it might have a reason to it .only hypocrite would stay and enjoy the amenities of staying in other nation and accuse other people of being a part of that country company lol

Global Defence

New threads

Articles