Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

johnj

Are you joking bro , tech demonstration vessel is built specifically for testing of tech so that it can go directly on warships without any hassle , it is same radar , and advantage is that you can test and remove allthe bugs in it before integration on warship , it is not the radar of ins dhruv , which fits your description
tech demonstration vessel is built specifically for testing of tech - the problem is [mine] that it is for bmd, not for smaller ones and no parallel program info like aaau and uttam. also vl srsam rf also unknown. lots of unknowns.what i know now is removal of leonardo sanctions and bel 400km aesa naval radar.
I can see mfstar ng and bel new one, considering drdo - waiting for info and deployment.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
tech demonstration vessel is built specifically for testing of tech - the problem is [mine] that it is for bmd, not for smaller ones and no parallel program info like aaau and uttam. also vl srsam rf also unknown. lots of unknowns.what i know now is removal of leonardo sanctions and bel 400km aesa naval radar.
I can see mfstar ng and bel new one, considering drdo - waiting for info and deployment.
Only thing i understood was that you mentioned BMD ,rest was a vague statement for me to understand .

The SLS of tdv is big , can handle more than one type of missile

johnj

Smart l is a old radar , and mf star perform better than that .

The new radar is yet to be revealed so wait for this defence expo at least
in the place of Smart l , IN uses bel ran40 ones not mf star and which is old or new, i don't know.
SAMPSON and EMPAR similar to mfstar.
PN and PLAN are not a danger to EU, IN case is different considering AShBM and hypersonic weapons of china and PN in future. Old or new is not helpful, but next gen may be. when ngd starts commissions PN have hypersonic weapons[chinese tech & made in pak]

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Nope ,who said that
It does, Kamorta class uses Revathi 3D-CAR, it will guide VL-SRSAM, like Rohini guides Akash. Kamorta class will be one of the first platforms to get VL-SRSAM

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
It does, Kamorta class uses Revathi 3D-CAR, it will guide VL-SRSAM, like Rohini guides Akash. Kamorta class will be one of the first platforms to get VL-SRSAM
It won't be exclusive toa radar , and rajendra radar is the fcr , so it won't be same

johnj

Only thing i understood was that you mentioned BMD ,rest was a vague statement for me to understand .

The SLS of tdv is big , can handle more than one type of missile
In that case - DRDO too slow and never complet pgm on time and suks. But DRDO very good with Nuclear pgms.
The SLS of tdv is big , can handle more than one type of missile -point noted.
I thought SLS a unique vls for 3 missiles, barak ng 1.5 ton, nlrcm 1.5ton and other unknown.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles