Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Just one or two months ago, Navy said they were reviving the large destroyer program.
Ya'll Nibbjars @Lonewolf nibba knew that and IN never abodend the Project 18. It's now finally getting constructed I made a detailed post about it on the SDF. But the memebrs there were hostile's.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbjars @Lonewolf nibba knew that and IN never abodend the Project 18. It's now finally getting constructed I made a detailed post about it on the SDF. But the memebrs there were hostile's.
So can you give some details , @Indx TechStyle if the construction don't start soon ,our ship induction will face discontinuation and that's something will hinder oyr surface fleet

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
So can you give some details , @Indx TechStyle if the construction don't start soon ,our ship induction will face discontinuation and that's something will hinder oyr surface fleet
What @Haldilal said is unknown to me. Officially, even design and shipyard etc. haven't been finalised for P-18.
It's anyway impossible to hide a 13000 tonne super destroyer from satellites for long if it goes under construction covertly.

Haldilal

Country flag
What @Haldilal said is unknown to me. Officially, even design and shipyard etc. haven't been finalised for P-18.
It's anyway impossible to hide a 13000 tonne super destroyer from satellites for long if it goes under construction covertly.
Ya’ll Nibbiars I never said the construction started but the design is probably already finished.

Last edited:

Karthi

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars did the Nilgiri Class original had two types of radar scopes?. A type and B type?.

And @aditya g Nibba, @Gessler Nibba, @Karthi Nibba, @Bleh Nibba.

dont know , i didn't seen any pictures of nilgiri except those in the time of launch were mast is not fitted/ visible . there are many renders with different masts which are even used by GRSE . SO we only know when we actually see the pics of Nilgiri

Haldilal

Country flag
dont know , i didn't seen any pictures of nilgiri except those in the time of launch were mast is not fitted/ visible . there are many renders with different masts which are even used by GRSE . SO we only know when we actually see the pics of Nilgiri
Ya'll Nibbiars because I heard that there were two type of radar A type and B type on the nilgiri. As metioned by arvions uncle who was a b type radar operator.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Enjoy the fresh look of INS Vikrant from 14 July. :D
Ready to head out for sea trial with fresh coat of surface paint.

View attachment 102171

INS Vikramaditya too getting a fresh deck coating as a part of it's refitting process, new image from first week of July shows. Looks like both ships will head out together (Wild guess).

INS Vikramaditya Final.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I will rephrase my question I heard that in the Original Nilgiri Class there were two types of Radar Scopes I.e. radar screens A type and B Type. And their working is different how I don't knew and the operator were trained according to that. As per as the Arvions kakaji who was a B Type radar operator.

I am unable to find any picture of this radar screen console.

images - 2021-08-01T011126.258.jpeg

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Fuel , crew cabins , food storage , repair and spares , generators etc
I believe it's the gym right in front of the Hangars, towards the stern of the ship, where it is empty(because not enough aircrafts) they even have a badminton and volleyball caourt

Sarjen

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles