Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Akula

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars we need to scale up our Naval Programme better to scale up the Kamortha to a 4,000 tons Light frigate and produce them in dozens.
Here the Mlecchas PLAN's development programmes.
View attachment 66761
I can see 8 new cruisers and 17 new destroyers. But Haldilal can you can explain me their frigate and corvette program.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Let the games begin.

INS Vikramaditya with her carrier battle group will have a tango with the carrier strike group of USS Nimitz.

This will be the first international exercise in which an Indian Scorpene sub will participate .

INS Kolkata INS Chennai INS Talwar INS Deepak INS Khanderi will represent the Indian side. The Americans are bringing a Ticonderoga class cruiser apart from a des. This will be a high stakes intensive exercise covering a plethora of domains .

I am hoping that soon after the exercise , Maj Gen Babar of ISPR will come out with periscope pics of both the USS Nimitz and INS Vikramaditya right in the crosshairs and claim that Pakistan chose not to sink these two carriers even after getting many opportunities to do so since Pakistan is a peace loving nation. Pakistan just wanted to show it's resolve and capabilities of her world class navy to the Americans and indians.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let the games begin.

INS Vikramaditya with her carrier battle group will have a tango with the carrier strike group of USS Nimitz.

This will be the first international exercise in which an Indian Scorpene sub will participate .

INS Kolkata INS Chennai INS Talwar INS Deepak INS Khanderi will represent the Indian side. The Americans are bringing a Ticonderoga class cruiser apart from a des. This will be a high stakes intensive exercise covering a plethora of domains .

I am hoping that soon after the exercise , Maj Gen Babar of ISPR will come out with periscope pics of both the USS Nimitz and INS Vikramaditya right in the crosshairs and claim that Pakistan chose not to sink these two carriers even after getting many opportunities to do so since Pakistan is a peace loving nation. Pakistan just wanted to show it's resolve and capabilities of her world class navy to the Americans and indians.
World class coast Guard navy.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I can see 8 new cruisers and 17 new destroyers. But Haldilal can you can explain me their frigate and corvette program.
Yeah from a extremely trusted source it has been knew that the Mlecchas are carrying on the 20 years old frigate design. And continuing the Corvette programme which stated to complete at 80 corvettes.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Last time, pop3 claimed that PLAN had the ambition of building 10, although no dates were given. I would project two conventional CATOBAR carriers commissioned by 2027, with a least one nuclear-powered carrier under construction by 2027. And 12 071's and 6 075's by 2025.

Last edited:

Arihant Roy

Country flag
The true power of the Quad alliance . Mogambo will be happy when INS Vikrant is commissioned into the Navy and sails alongside INS Vikramaditya battle group.

EnA87ZlVQAACkzD.jpeg

EnCIE3oUwAAJCq5.jpeg

The ship at the bottom left is ONS Talwar. Then there is INS Kolkata just above Talwar.

EnA87ZnUUAAKrw2.jpeg

INS Khanderi is leading the two battle groups.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
A close up of the recently commissioned brand new Khanderi. This is the first international exercise for her. Hope she lives upto the reputation of the original Khanderi.

EnBpl_9UYAEJpiK.jpeg

EnA87Z8UYAYrUAs.jpeg

There's enough firepower in this pic to annihilate a major portion of the armed forces of Pakistan.

EnA87ZmUUAA6Qhg.jpeg

USS Nimitz is a gargantuan beast made from steel. INS Vikramaditya looks tiny besides her. We need to have our own 65000 ton carrier.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles