Indian Navy Developments & Discussions

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Oh Wow!!! Never seen two ships being replenishing at the same time.
=========
Indian Navy warship INS Shakti replenishing American and Japanese warships during the ongoing Malabar-2020 exercise in the Bay of Bengal. India has a logistics support agreement with all the three other participants of the wargame including America, Japan and Australia

Where were you till now in a cave? :troll:

Haldilal

Country flag
when was the last time it was done by Indian Navy? how did i miss it?
post an article or a news clipping.
I will post after one or two hour currently busy.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @ezsasa Nibba I already posted during the Russian joint naval exercise you can see the images if you want.

Emperor Kalki

Country flag
Indian Navy warship INS Shakti replenishing American and Japanese warships during the ongoing Malabar-2020 exercise in the Bay of Bengal.
I think ANI made a mistake....🤔
It looks like ballarat and onami.....
Oh Wow!!! Never seen two ships being replenishing at the same time.
I think it has been done before.....there are pics available in open sources.....IIRC, even in previous malabar exercises...🤷🏻‍♂️
Someone please correct me if i'm wrong....

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Russian Shtorm Aircraft carrier, it was offered to us and it costs ~5.5 Billion dollars.
1605015647380.jpeg

Why are we wasting time on Vishal which is not even on drawing board and will not become a reality before 2040 if it gets support.

SKC

Country flag
Russian Shtorm Aircraft carrier, it was offered to us and it costs ~5.5 Billion dollars.
View attachment 66078

Why are we wasting time on Vishal which is not even on drawing board and will not become a reality before 2040 if it gets support.
Let them make one for themselves first. They will not be able to finish one for them in a decade if they start now how are you expecting them to deliver such behemoth for us. Their destroyers are getting delivers after a decades delay forget about getting this from them.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
View attachment 66078

Bullshit this thing will cost 7+ bil at the very least.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think Indian Navy should take control of AFS Kalaikunda from IAF and it's ideally should be under IN. Afterall those Su-30MKI placed in AFS Kalaikunda are totally under ANC.
Well it's not possible until IN inducts shore based aircrafts in large numbers.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles