Indian national arrested in NWFP: Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned

Updated on Saturday, July 25, 2009, 16:59 IST

Islamabad: Pakistani authorities have claimed to have arrested an alleged Indian national who was found wandering around a government office in the North West Frontier Province.

The political administration of Bannu district of NWFP handed over the man to police on Friday, media reports said today. The arrested man was identified as Banuraf Salim Burhan Karji, a resident of Madhya Pradesh, the reports said.

Police registered a case against the man for violating the Foreigners Act and sent him to jail.

However, some reports said the man was taken into custody four months ago. Reports also said he was "dumb and mentally challenged". The reports could not be independently confirmed and further details were not immediately available.

Bureau Report

Just false news for PR against india

Flint

Dumb and mentally challenged uncircumcised NWFPian?

Rage

DFI TEAM
Muslims and not circumcised ? something new i m hearing
Your last two posts are disconsonant. First you allege that the uncircumcised individual: "Banuraf Salim Burhan Karji ... is a Muslim name" then that "Muslims and not circumcised" is "something new" you're hearing.

Now get this straight: there are many vituperative, dubious and contentious incidents of Pakistanis discovering "uncircumcized individuals" in Pakistan and attributing them to being Indian. If you believe that this is "for PR against India", then you do not need to report every single one on this thread and make this site a vector for their propaganda. Everyday, petulant rubbish that has no instructive, deliberative or educational value is something we are not interested in. This is a defence forum after all.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your last two posts are disconsonant. First you allege that the uncircumcised individual: "Banuraf Salim Burhan Karji ... is a Muslim name" then that "Muslims and not circumcised" is "something new" you're hearing.
Salim burhan karji is for sure is a Muslim name . I havnt bring up this Circumcised issue ..
@ Flint
Dumb and mentally challenged uncircumcised NWFPian?

Now get this straight: there are many vituperative, dubious and contentious incidents of Pakistanis discovering "uncircumcized individuals" in Pakistan and attributing them to being Indian.
I m aware that Pakistan is having Hindus and Sikh population and they are not Indians and are uncircumcized .

If you believe that this is "for PR against India", then you do not need to report every single one on this thread and make this site a vector for their propaganda.
So u have problem to debate on such issues .. For what u r afraid ? If such news is posted in Indian News website ,then u should not have any problem

Everyday, petulant rubbish that has no instructive, deliberative or educational value is something we are not interested in. This is a defence forum after all.
Is there any rule that such issues cant be debated ?

I have not read anywhere that only Defence related things to be discussed in here ..

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I-G is welcome to post here.
If any member has an issue with the "news items" I-G posts, please use the report button to express your reservation with the same. The mods will do as they deem fit.
We also have an option of Ignore, put the member on ignore if you can't digest their "petulant rubbish"
Back to Topic

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If the man arrested was mentally challenged, then why is it news if he is from India? A mentally challenged person obviously isn't going to blow up buildings there.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
he might have been "Juged" on his "HQ" (yusufji i hope you got what i ment ) and besides how will an Indian reach the NWFP without being caught even once

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
He may also have been mentally challenged and thought he was Indian while being Pakistani all the while...

Do the Pakistanis really trust these "mentally challenged" people???

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
If some members would have understand this thread and answer in a proper way instead of lose and off topic talks , then it would be more easier to expose Pakistani PR .

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
IG i understand and see thru the Ploy of the IRP he is a pakistani but just because he hasnt did what he is supposed to do he has been painted as a Hindu indian i wonder when will the IRP stop being so childish

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There is no official Pakistani version of this. It's a TV report sighting some reports. Why rack our brains on it?

EnlightenedMonk

^^ This is possibly the folly of us allowing them to mention Baluchistan in that dossier... now every other day there's a reason for them to accuse India using trumped up charges and false rumours...

We ought to have some more foresight in our foreign policy objectives...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
IG i understand and see thru the Ploy of the IRP he is a pakistani but just because he hasnt did what he is supposed to do he has been painted as a Hindu indian i wonder when will the IRP stop being so childish
My Friend , again read the article .

The arrested man was identified as Banuraf Salim Burhan Karji, a resident of Madhya Pradesh

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
ok so i am wrong srry abt that

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The Baluchistan statement said that India will look into Pakistani complaints. Do where has India accepted anything with regards to it's role there?

EnlightenedMonk

The Baluchistan statement said that India will look into Pakistani complaints. Do where has India accepted anything with regards to it's role there?
It of course hasn't, but that hasn't stopped Pakistan from obfuscating the entire issue, has it ??? That is our folly that I was talking about...

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pm Manmohan singh is a good guy and he needs to be careful while dealing with any Pakistani leader .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles